Part 25: Acknowledging the feels.

Finally... Am here..

I know how it feels to not be able to do what you want to!.. like.. this one month without a decent phone, in the world of instagram, YouTube.. actually feels great.. but at the end we need it..

Got a new phone on the occasion of dussehra... Set it up a bit .. backed my old data.. tried getting my head back into the story to..

This one was half written back when I posted previous part.. I was a fool not to complete it then and there... Well.. better be late than never i believe..

So here I am.. giving you the next...

Let the story begin...

P.S- Typos, unedited, coz am so tired of re reading this.. again and again...

----------

Karan held her firm against his side giving daadi a smile he glared at all the people who looked at her, gawked to be honest.

He knew it was a bad idea to let this little minx come here in this attire, looking bewitching as hell. It's not their fault either that she looked so gorgeous, he realised.

Glancing at the beauty in his arms, he couldn't help admire how she looked.

Dressed in a dark red outfit, she looked bewitching as hell. Her golden skin was on display, her face glowed, the blush on her cheeks were natural, her eyes neatly kholed and her hair brushed straight on a side.

Not having any control, he leaned and placed a soft kiss on the side of her temple.

Startled by his sudden move, she turned her head towards him, their eyes clashed and both of them were lost, the spark that they saw and the warmth that felt was so surreal,
Lost in the moment, the two travelled m back to the memory of what happened back in the room

--------

Flashback.

She thought she had an escape, she swiftly turned her phone on silent when natasha called, taking his hands off her and patting him back to sleep when he shifted in his sleep, she moved towards the restroom to take a quick shower.

'I fell asleep' she dropped natasha a message. Tripura was to meet natasha like an hour ago for her makeup and dressup. The second type marriage, the punjabi one, was to take place within 30 minutes and she was not done with her shower to.

Thanks to Natasha, the outfit was dropped by one of the butlers.

Coming back from the drawing hall, she slowly pushed the door shut not letting the man get up. She felt conscious suddenly. He was fast asleep and she decided to get ready with her dressing so that she can wake him up and move for the wedding, duh, she's a woman, men don't take much time, she chuckled as she made her move towards the restroom.

She took care not to run the shower on the fastest and the door was bolt shut. She can not afford any casualties now, she sighed yet her heart fluttered multiple times and her eyes checked for the door with even the slightest whisk of air. 'his effect' she sighed.

-------

Her legs won't move when she saw him staring at her, resting his back on the bed rest. His weight rested on his left elbow as he leaned, his eyes never left hers.

She was rooted to her spot finding him stark different from how she saw him before heading for her shower.

She started adjusting her towel around her. The small towel just covered her upper thigh yet she tried pulling it down. Lucky enough, she wore her inners in the shower itself and was just here to take her outfit.