Part 34

"What do you mean you saw him?" Taehyung began to move back, staring at Jin with a bit of fear and alertness,who was standing in front of the door. It was early in the morning and he decided to make some breakfast for Jimin before he wakes up. He heard a knock on the door and didn't expect to see Jin standing there in a long coat and tired expression on his face like he hadn't slept the whole night. But what made it worse was the words that came out of his mouth after he let him inside.

"He has managed to come here... I don't know how he did it but..." Jin sighed, rubbing his temple gently.

"He ca..." Taehyung was now fully scared. He wouldn't know where to take them again if he was to find them.

"We need to be careful... hide Jimin somewhere..." Jin said.

"You know I cant hide him anywhere here... It's..." Taehyung sighed and sat on the couch before palming his face.

"He hasn't found him, we can help him get strong within that time..." Jin said. Taehyung suddenly lifted his head to stare at Jin.

"Yes..." He got up. "He managed to trigger his power." He walked towards jin.

"How?" Jin asked with curiosity.

"Jungkook, He kissed Jungkook and it got triggered. Jimin is moved by is emotions, He feels something strong for him." Taehyung said.

"so are y..."

"Taetae." Taehyung turned around and saw Jimin walking sleepily out of the bedroom, gently rubbing his eye. "Jin hyung?" Jimin said when he saw Jin standing beside Taehyung.

"Good morning." Jin smiled.

"Did you come... to see me?" Jimin yawned mid sentence.

"Yes." Jin watched him approach in the oversized pink pajamas. He suddenly hugged him, creating a look of surprise on Jin's face but he chuckled and returned the hug. "Did you sleep well?" Jimin nodded then broke the hug to look at him.

"I..." He was interrupted by a sudden knock on the door. Taehyung walked to it and opened it slightly to look at the person. He saw Jungkook standing behind the door in a blue shirt, clutching unto a big white shopping bag.

"Jungkook." Taehyung opened the door for him.

"Good morning." Jungkook greeted him as he entered.

"Kookie?"He saw Jimin standing beside Jin, staring at him with huge blue eyes, looking cute as always.

"Hi." Jungkook smiled, staring at Jimin who began to blush and smile shyly. "How are you?"

"Fine." Jimin responded softly.

"erm..." He began to scratch the back of his neck."Oh yeah, I bought you something." He walked towards Jimin and gave him the bag.

"Thank you." Jimin smiled,happily opening the bag.

"Its a teddy bear." Jungkook said after noticing the confusion on Jimin's face when he took it out.

"Is it alive?" He began smile wider. "Its so cute."

"Its not alive Jimin." Jungkook chuckled. "Its a toy. Its not a real bear."

"Ok." Jimin hugged it. "Thank you." Jungkook couldn't help but smile, seeing how happy Jimin was with his gift. Jungkook diverted his attention from Jimin when he suddenly heard someone clear his throat. He saw Taehyung looking at him.

"Oh erm... I hope I can visit." Jungkook said. The moment he saw Jimin, his attention was fully on him that he even forgot they were not the only ones in the room.

"Well you already came in." Taehyung said.

"Come and sit." Jimin held Jungkook's hand and pulled him towards the sofa before sitting close to him.

"Did you just wake up?" Jungkook asked, staring at his slightly puff eyes. Jimin nodded, causing his hair to bounce.

"cute." Jungkook said under his breath as he gently brushed Jimin's locks from his forehead. Their eyes met and he couldn't tear his gaze away. He subconsciously lowered his gaze to his lips and back to his eyes. "Jimin..."

"Yes?" Jimin responded in a quiet tone, also lost in Jungkook's eyes.

"Do you want to stay with me?" He asked. He didn't realize what he was saying, as far as he was concerned his brain wasn't working at this moment. His heart had taken the reigns.

"Yes." Jimin responded. Jungkook began to gently rub his cheeks with his thumb as a smile formed on his face.

"You can come and live with me." Jungkook said.

"I...I"

"Yes you can." Their small world was suddenly broken by Taehyung's voice. Jimin turned around and saw both Taehyung and Jin staring at them with a smile playing around Jin's lips.

"What?" Jungkook thought he didn't hear well.

"I said Jimin can stay with you... we will come and live there. Lets go." Taehyung walked towards the room. Jungkook just sat there in a bit of surprise but then a squeal caused him to break out of his shock only to see Jimin staring at him with a huge smile on his face.

"We are going to live together Kookie." Jungkook smiled widely. He was going to live together with him again, get to see him everyday.

     "Good night doctor."The receptionist said to Dr.Chul. He smiled at her and walked out the hospital holding a file in his hand. He had left it in the office so had to come from the house to pick it up since it was important. He had to check it out before his shift starts the following day and its not like he has anything to do at home. He walked to the garage but as he was about to open the door of his car, he felt a light breeze. He quickly turned around when he felt a presence, a presence he hasn't felt in a long time.

"Chul" He froze, staring with a bit of surprise and fear at the figure standing there with the same dark hair, dark outfit and intense dark gaze.

"Dark wolf?" The last time he saw that smirk was when they attacked the castle.