TWENTYFOUR

I felt as if all the air had escaped my lungs. His smile was sweet and his eyes were eager for my answer. A gleeful laugh left my lips and I covered my mouth with my hand. I tried hiding myself by curling into the pillow, but he wouldn't let me. 

With a laugh, he pushed me back to roll onto my side again, his eyes searching mine. "Are you going to keep me in suspense?" 

"You really want me to be your girlfriend.?" I asked, my smile unable to be hidden. 

He smiled back and kissed me deeply, running his tongue across my lip before curling it into my mouth. The kiss was steamy, but more so it was tender, and loving. He slowed the kiss, our lips barley brushing, his smile making it hard for him to hold back. 

"I do." He replied, once he stopped kissing me. "I've known you for a long time. And I know we just returned in each other's life again recently, but I adore the person you are. You are kind hearted, you make me laugh, and are sexy as fuck. I have to physically restrain myself from touching you at all times. You make me feel lighter. I miss you when I'm not around you and I want you to be my girlfriend. I want you to be mine." 

I bit my lip as he spoke, his words filling me with glee. My heart was filled with warmth and of course my answer was no surprise. 

"Yes." I replied, making him smile even brighter. "That makes you mine just as much as I am yours." I said and tapped his bottom lip. "Don't forget that." 

"Never." he grinned. 

Just then a knock came from his door, then a voice. "Jin hyung, do you and your friend want dinner? I was going to cook ramen." 

"Kook-ah, I will not be feeding my girlfriend ramen when I can make her a feast." 

"Girlfriend? OH YAY! I want to meet her." 

"Later." he called back. 

"He didn't recognize me?" I asked him surprised.

JIn shrugged. "I guess not. But he also didn't really get a look at you."

"That means Taehyungie didn't either." I said feeling excited. 

"Right." Jin replied giving me a look. "Why do you look so excited?" Before he could stop me, I sprung from the bed and found my panties pulling them back on. "What are you doing? I'm not done with you." he said leaning up, making me notice his hardened member." 

I laughed. "I'm your girlfriend now." I reminded him. "You can have me whenever you want, but right now..." I continued searching his dresser for a long shirt. I found one that had the Rolling Stones mouth and tongue on it, slipping it over my head. "...I am going to go see TaeTae and Kookie." 

"Wait!" he called fumbling out of the bed. 

But he wasn't fast enough, and I knew he wasn't going to run out of his room naked, with a hard on. I snuck out the door and back through his livingroom but found no one there. I heard a few hushed voices, following them into a kitchen. 

I saw Tae's back, and Jungkook was looking in my direction. As soon as he saw me, he stopped talking, and his eyes went wide. "Noona?" He gasped with a huge smile. Taehyung turned to look at me, his eyes going wide as well. "Oh my god." 

He pushed Taehyung out of the way, making his way to me and wrapped me up into a big hug. "It's so good to see you." I smiled. 

"You are Jin hyung's girlfriend?" He asked me.

"Yep." I smiled as he let go. I turned to Tae who was still staring at me with his mouth open, so I waved. "Hi Tae Tae!" 

"Oh my god." He said slowly, his arms open as he made his way slowly. He wrapped me up in a hug as well, spinning me slowly. "Jin said you were at the reunion, but I never saw you."