Space Ninja

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Elton John - Rocket Man ( I Think It's Going To Be a Long, Long, Time)

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:42 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

And I think it's gonna be a long long time

'Till touch down brings me round again to find

I'm not the man they think I am at home

Oh no no no I'm a rocket man

Rocketman burning out his fuse up here alone

---

The ninja had finally achieved their long-awaited dream of being in space. That meant Jay, not the other ninja.

The Lightning Ninja looked out the small window in the side, staring into the endless night of space, while the others floated around.

(Y/n) was sitting upside down, watching the others as they tried to navigate with the lack of gravity.

 ''Is this the greatest thing ever or what?'' Jay asked the others, doing a backstroke without the need for water.

''Where are you? We're trapped in space and you...where did you go?'' Kai asked.

''Guys, we're in space. I thought this is stuff only Fritz Donnegan gets to enjoy.'' Jay replied, moonwalking upside down.

''Fritz is from a comic book, dude. This is real!'' Lloyd told him, bumping into the side while flailing his arms around helplessly. 

''Well, you got me hooked on the character. Would you lighten up and not step on your dreams of being a real Starfarer just yet?'' The Lightning Ninja asked the others.

 ''We have to find a way to take control of the ship. If they get the Golden Weapons back to the Overlord, Ninjago doesn't stand much of a chance.'' The Green Ninja replied, and the Fire Ninja accidentally bumped into him.  ''Whoa!'' He screamed, flying across the room.

''But there's no access to the rest of the ship. The only way out is through the same airlock we came in.'' Kai told him.

''And if my memory banks serve correct, space has a way of taking one's breath away, in the negative sense,'' Zane informed the others.

''Enjoy it while you can, Jay because, in five minutes, the entire ship is scheduled to lighten up. The supplemental boosters are set to detach.'' The Ice Ninja said, looking at a screen.

''Uh, I'm a Ninja, not an astronaut. What does that mean?'' Kai asked.

''The portion of the ship we are currently stationed will soon detach and we will be abandoned in space with it,'' Zane answered.

Nya appeared on the screen with Garmadon, Wu, Pixal and Remo. ''Hello? Kai? Anyone? Can you read me?'' The Samurai Girl asked.

''We read you loud and clear,'' Kai replied.

''They're alive! They're alive.'' Garmadon said, happy.

 ''Whoa! Yes!'' Nya cheered.

''Good to hear you, We're going to get you home safe. Pixal was able to find the blueprints for the rocket. You need to escape the cargo hold before it's too late. Near the front of the ship is an A2 storage compartment. Inside are emergency spacesuits.'' Wu instructed them, showing the blueprint.

''That will be a doozy. We can't get the spacesuits unless we go outside. Problem is, we can't go outside without the spacesuits. Any other suggestions?'' The Earth Ninja asked, accidentally hitting Lloyd in the face.