Chapter Six

How do they all have crushes on me? You thought to yourself as you lay in bed that night. The moments that happened today kept replaying themselves in your head.
You stare up at the ceiling and willed yourself to get some sleep. You couldn't stay awake, especially when you had night shift. Unless you wanted to pass out, which you didn't want to.
You wondered if you would eventually have to choose between them, then tried forgetting that though. Not now, you thought.
You closed your eyes tight and rolled over.
Do I have feelings for any of them...?
You thought deeply then shook your head. You willed yourself to get some sleep, which you eventually got.

When you awoke, it was surprisingly early. 11:21 am, your alarm clock read.
You groaned loudly in anger when you realised you forgot to go to the store. Again. Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was the closest restaurant, considering you lived practically in the middle of nowhere. How were you supposed to face them today?

You slammed your car door loudly. You pushed the glass door open and revealed more kids than usual screaming and being their loud childish selves. Then you remembered it was Friday. You only had Sundays off.
You picked a table, the only empty one. It was pretty far away from the stage.
You watched as the animatronics performed, thinking about the events of last night.
You eventually decided to get up and order the buffet. After paying, you got a plate and went to the buffet. You got yourself three pieces of pizza, since you were very hungry.
You were returning to your seat when you noticed someone at it. You decided you'd walk by and take your purse from the table so you could find a new table, since you'd left your purse there in a failed attempt to save your spot.
As you neared your table, you noticed it was Chica.
"Oh, hi (F/N)!" She greeted joyfully as you approached.
"Hi, Chica," you nodded in return and sat down.
It was awkward for a few moments before she spoke again.
"Sorry about the other night," she said sheepishly.
"It's alright, I don't feel any different towards you all," you smiled. That was a lie. What had happened made you confused about yourself and what you should do.
"Yeah...it actually wasn't supposed to happen that way. We were all gonna break it to you one at a time, but Freddy did...you know..." She trailed off.
You smiled. "Like I said, it's fine. I still have my job here, and friendships with you all."
She nodded then looked like she was about to say something but decided not to, as a group of kids ran up to her and started hugging her and yelling random things.
"I better go," she said, before being pulled back to the stage by the other kids, leaving you alone.
As you ate your pizza, you couldn't help but worry. You couldn't bring yourself to choose between them if you tried. Not yet, anyways. You then had a certain thought that made your heart almost stop beating.
Am I constantly thinking about this because I'm...in love?
You shook your head and tried thinking of anything else but that. Why? It seemed that's all you ever thought about these days-or nights.

You arrive slightly late to work that night. 12:28 am.
You hurry into the office and sit down, sighing. You then decide to look at the cameras. You see all of the animatronics on the show stage, and Foxy in Pirate Cove. "Looks like they missed me," you chuckled at your own joke.
"We really did, though!"
You gasped and slammed a hand over your heart. "Oh, it's only you guys. You scared me!" You breathed as you noticed all the animatronics now in the office. "You move fast."
"That's how we're made," Freddy said, winking at you. You were surprised and looked away with a slight blush.
"Anyways, why are you late?" Bonnie asked, walking towards you.
"I fell asleep," you said quickly. You were actually thinking very deeply on...certain matters.
It was silent for a moment. You looked back at the animatronics. They were staring at you.
"Uh, guys....where's Foxy?" You noticed he was gone.
"Moping around in Pirate Cove, as usual," Chica replied, shrugging.
"What? Why?"
"Ever since he's gone into disrepair and has been out out of order, he's always sad during the day because he isn't allowed to come out and see the children. He's forced to stay in there all day, and can only come out at night," she stated, seeming as if she really couldn't care less.
You got up and started going towards Pirate Cove, despite their objections.

"Foxy...?" You said, standing outside of the curtains. Once you didn't get a reply, you gently pushed the purple curtains open a bit to see Foxy sitting inside, looking sad, facing the opposite way.
You walked in slowly and sat beside him. "Hey, Foxy," you said again, trying to get a look at his face. He turned towards you.
"What?" He asked glumly.
"Don't be so down in the dumps. I...I know that you can't forget the past, but you can't let it haunt you. I mean... I know it may be hard, but... I mean, even if you've had a bad past, that shouldn't stop you from having an amazing future," you smiled and put a hand on his arm in sympathy. You knew he also couldn't forget the Bite of '87.
He turned his head to face you. "I just always feel so bad about it. I can't stop remembering..." He trailed off, looking away.
"Foxy, look at me." You said firmly. He turned his head once again and his glowing yellow eyes met yours.
"You need to forget.... It's a horrible past, I know. No, I don't know what it's like. But..." You sighed. "Can I do anything to help?" You whispered, not expecting a reply.
"If you keep thinking like this, you're just going to waste the rest of your life. You never know when you'll... You know, power off...for good. Or if they'll take you out of here one day to a scrapyard or something. I don't want that happening to you.." You said, feeling bad for him.
He stayed silent, but eventually nodded his head.
"Just try to think of other things. I don't want you to be depressed for the rest of your life, Foxy. I want you to be happy, like us," you said, referring to yourself and the animatronics.
"We can all be happy together," you smiled, which made him smile a little too.
"So, do you want to come hang out with me and the animatronics?" You said, standing up.
He smiled and stood up too. "Thank you, (F/N), really," he said, hugging you. You hugged back.
"Anything for a friend."