Trouble (9)

Izzy POVs

After walking out of the chilly air into the dining hall, I quickly spot my spot next to Fred at the Gryffindor table. As I sit down I overhear Dean telling this crazy story about a dream he had.

"And then I was turned into a dragon." He exclaimed while throwing his arms up like he couldn't believe it.

"Oh my gosh, I had the same dream!" George blurts out with wide eyes as Fred and I share a look trying to contain our laughs.

"Really?" He asks flabbergasted, as everyone at the table stares are us.

"Are you crazy? Of course, I didn't." George says with a deep laugh his eyes gleaming as he mocks his friend.

We all join in laughing except Dean, he pretends to be mad and crosses his arms but he had a slight smile on his face.

After we eat breakfast we all leave the dining hall and go to our first class, I have Transfiguration with George, Fred, and Angelina which is always interesting.

As we are walking I get an amazing idea and freeze. Fred, George, and Angelina freeze as well and look at me.

"I have an idea," I say with excitement and a huge smile.

"Oh no." the Angelina says as the guys get excited.

"I swear it's good at this time!" I explain almost hurt that she doubts me.

"Professor McGonagall won't want us to be late," Angelina says like she actually cares, we are always late.

"Oh come on Angie," George says with puppy dog eyes and she just melts on the spot.

"Fine," She responded with a semi-glare but can't hide her smile.

"That's my girl." He says throwing his arm around her shoulder, giving her a peck on the cheek before going back to the conversation he was having with Fred and I.

After we discuss this for a while we start heading to class excited for what's in store for later.

During Dinner

We are running late for dinner but luckily Dean is too, we quickly grab him as he's walking down the hall startling him.

"Bloody Hell." He exclaims looking around in shock not expecting this.

"Shhh," Fred says covering Dean's mouth before he gets too loud.

Dean calms down and then looks at us like he's expecting us to explain what the plan is.

We sit in silence for a little bit as we are waiting for George to give us the signal from the other side of the dining room.

"Are you going to explain what going on?" Dean whispers to us as we are checking out all of the exits for a professor hoping not to get caught.

"Fine," I say with an eye roll "as soon as he gives the signal we are going to throw these muggle smoke bombs. George is going to set off the fireworks, and you are going to run and all of the professors are going to follow you." I add with a wide smile kind of like I won the lottery.

"Wait, so I am the cannon fodder?." He exclaims like he's shocked, which surprised me you think he would be used to this by now.

"Yes, now get ready," I say ready to shove him out of the door as soon as I see the signal.

George gives the signal and the smoke bombs fly out of our hands filling the room with bright colorful clouds of smoke. In reds, greens, and blues, in every direction about a minute after that you see Georges fireworks flying every which way.

Some only barely missing students, everyone is up and screaming the only people who aren't are the professors most of the are just looking calmly at the direction where Dean just went running.

Just as we are about to leave before they realize we are there, I catch his blue-green eyes from the corner of my eyes. I give a slight smirk as he gives me a sly smile and a tiny wink, his eyes almost gleaming with a slight pride but other than that they gave nothing else away.

I turn away quickly following after Fred and George. I'm assuming we are on the way to go and find Dean, but I'm not quite sure. All I know is I can't wait until everyone is asleep so I can go see him again, because I know I won't be getting any sleep.

I feel like I have been living in a crazy dream for the last couple of months hopefully it gets better, so I will be able to write more and give you better chapters. Thank you to everyone who has read my story, it means a lot! If you have any ideas let me know!