Farewell

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Sleeping At Last - Saturn

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:50 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

You taught me the courage of stars before you left

How light carries on endlessly, even after death

With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite

How rare and beautiful it is to even exist

----

Far from home, comfort and friends were the ninja who were still stuck on Delta V.

''These bugs just keep coming. We are going nowhere.'' Kai said to the others.

''Nya, there's no way we're getting off this planet. Any last words, my darling?'' Jay asked Nya, using his lightning to get rid of the bugs.

''How about "It was always you, Cole. I won't be able to carry on without you."'' The Earth Ninja suggested.

''Now is not the time for that! Can't I care for both of you? Now just don't give up.'' The Samurai Girl told the group through the communication device.

''My dad was right, I should've never given up my Golden Power. We could have all been home. Now the Overlord has all he needs to become the Golden Master.'' Lloyd said, feeling guilty.

''Don't say that. I was wrong. You must trust your friends. Trust yourself.'' His father replied.

''They've returned with the Golden Weapons. It's only a matter of time.'' Pixal said.

''Search for the power within, then realize the greatness within each other,'' Wu told them.

''He's right. We can get off this planet.'' The Green Ninja replied.

''What about your Green Power, Lloyd?'' The Fire Ninja asked.

''It's too far. He'd never be able to keep his focus that long.'' The Ice Ninja replied.

Cole sighed. ''No one happens to have a build-your-own-rocket-kit handy, do they?'' He asked the others.

''Whoa. That's it!'' Lloyd replied, getting an idea.

 ''You have a build-your-own-rocket-kit?'' Jay asked.

''No, but we can make one,'' Lloyd answered. ''Arcturus may not fly, but she'll give us all the metal we need. And Zane knows this solar system better than anyone.''

''And Kai's Fire could weld the missing parts,'' Zane said.

''Cole's manpower could do all the heavy lifting.'' Kai added.

 ''Jay has enough electricity and nerd knowledge to make a halfway believable spacecraft.'' Cole said.

''And what about me?'' (Y/n) asked. Zane looked at her with a soft smile.

''Great moral support, because we really need it.'' The Ice Ninja answered. The other boys smiled at her, and she smiled back.

 ''Hey. This could actually work.'' Jay replied, and they started on the rocket. Kai tried to impress (Y/n) by using his fire on a small swarm of the metal-eating bugs, however, she was too busy playing her role to notice.

Finally finished with the rocket, the ninja climbed in, making some last-minute safety checks.

''Boosters?'' Lloyd asked.

''Check,'' Kai answered.

 ''Electronics?'' The Green Ninja asked.

''Check,'' Jay answered.