- 4

11 october 2019, 11:45 am

y/n

you got dressed, ready to walk to the park obviously you felt nervous.

what if he wanted to meet you because he wants to officially break the relationship with you?

what if he never truly had feelings for you?

what if he already had someone else?

all negative thoughts began flooding your mind as you felt a sinking feeling in your stomach.

'11:54 am'

i should start making my way

you thought.

you walked to the park with nervousness filling up your entire body, strongly gripping onto the strap of your bag that was slung across your chest.

11:58 am

somewhere near the entrance of the park, there was a shelter with a few benches for people to sit on, and there he was, the love of your life.

he was sitting at the bench that was closest to the pillar, talking on the phone.

not knowing how you should call him, you decided to slowly make your way there, hoping he'd be done with the phone call and turn around to meet you by instinct,

if not, you'll probably just tap him on the shoulder or something.

as you walked closer, you could hear his voice getting louder and louder.

"she's ugly, annoying and not up to my standards, even euna isn't like this" you heard him say.

was this really what he thought about me?

he even compared me to his ex who cheated on him!

you could not believe the words coming out of his mouth, tears threatening to fall off your eyes.

not being able to face him, you turned around ran away quietly, not wanting him to be able to see you.

---

you could not believe what he said about you.

he think you're ugly, annoying and not up to his standards? you trusted him, but a part of you knew something like this would happen once again.

everytime you visit him at his office, there's always bound to be a few ladies who keeps whispering about you, saying how shocked they are that jungkook was dating someone so ugly like you, how he deserves so much more, how his ex was much better than me.

this time, you let your tears fall, staining your white shirt. within five minutes, you were already at the doorstep of your house since you basically ran home.

you unlocked the door, and ran up to your bedroom and started bawling your eyes out.

---

jungkook

12:01 pm

he looked at his watch, wondering why you weren't here yet.

it was unusual for you to be late, even the slightest but. it was either you were earlier, or just on time.

not noticing, he smiled to himself, thinking about the days where he'd always piss you off because he was late.

[flashback]