22: Earth 19

A/N:

Oh my god, you guys it been way too long I am sooooooo sorry!!! I started high school so I'm trying to get used to the changes from middle school. I'm going to try and update now that I have a lot of time thanks to quarantine. I hope you guys like this chapter I'm not sure how much longer imma make the crossover with Wynonna Earp so enjoy.
-------------------

Earth 19

"Kara Zor-El Danvers, what are you doing here?" Alex yelled seeing Kara come through the portal.

"Well uh, I wanted to see earth 18 cause like awsome." Kara replied.

"Waverly you let her?" Wynonna asked

"Well, I didn't necessarily have a choice you see she's a powerful being where else I am none of that." Waverly said in defense.

"Hey! You didn't even try and talk me out of it!" Kara said looking at Waverly.

"Well yeah, that's true also." Waverly said looking at the ground.

"Okay well luckily this should be a quick mission." Alex said.

"Yeah but we have to at least go to Shortys while we're here." Kara responded.

"With all luck that's where we'll find Doc." Wynonna told them.

"Wait where are we anyway?" Waverly said looking around seeing nothing but a white ground and blue sky.

"Its the salt land where Wynonna and Doc buried Constance Clootie." Kara blurted out.

"Yeeeah we should go that way." Wynonna said pointed towards the only other thing in sight.
-------------------

15 minutes later they arrived at Shortys looking for Doc all the while Alex and Kara were geeking out.

"I can't believe we're actually in Shortys like this is where Waverly and Nicole met for the first time and where Doc was first introduced." Kara rambled on.

"I know right!" Alex replied.

"Hey Doc, let's go we gotta find Jeramy." Wynonna yelled to Doc who was standing behind the counter.

"Wynonna, Waverly good your back we have an issue, BoBo is back in the spotlight." Doc said after seeing Wynonna and Waverly.

"What do you mean?" Waverly asked.

"He is throwing a party and he invited the entire town."

"We obviously have to find out why."

"Ahem" Alex cleared her through to get their attention.

"Oh right, Doc this is-"

"Alex Danvers and Kara Danvers." Dic said interrupting Wynonna.

"Wait you watch tv Doc?" Jeramy asked he had just walked up from the basement.

"Well only when Waverly is." Doc explained.

"Okay we gonna get back to that later can we please get to the point that the Alex Danvers and Supergirl are standing here right in front of us."

"Yes yes, we will catch you up soon enough." Waverly explained "For now we have a villain to take care of."

"Well, we can't stick around for much longer kinda got another villain to fight back on our earth." Kara explained.

"Okay, well how about you guys go back to your earth for now take care of your villa, we'll take care of ours then you guys can come back in a couple of days and we'll continue finding a way to defeat BoBo." Wynonna suggested. "Oh and also send Tater Tot back or else Waverly will be dismissed with me."

"Okay yeah we can do that, what do you say we come back next Monday and pick you guys up?" Alex asked.

"Sounds good to me."

"Alright we'll see you guys then." Kara said before opening a portal, She and Alex went through but not before saying their goodbyes.
-------------------

Back on earth 38

"Where's the rest of you guys." J'onn asked after a few moments of no one else coming through the portal.

"We need the rest of the gang before we explain because I don't feel like explaining it multiple times." Alex replied.

"Where is everyone?" Kara asked.

"Lena had some stuff to take care of at L-Corp so she took Nicole with her and Maggie had to get back to work." Vasques told them.

"Looks like it's off to L-Corp we go." Kara said looking at Alex.

"Looks like it."

About 20 minutes Later Kara and Alex had Lena, Nicole, Maggie, and Winn all back at the DEO.

"Okay imma say this once and only once, Nicole you are going back to your earth, Bobo is up to something and they need your help, the rest of us are staying here next Monday I and Kara will go back to earth 19 get Wynonna, Waverly, Nicole, Doc, and Jeremy and bring them back here to try and figure out how to get rid of Bobo fo good," Alex explained to everyone. "Any questions, comment, or comical relief?"

"Nothing? Okay, Nicole lets get you back to Waverly before Wynonna finds her way back here kills me." Alex finished.

"So soon reallyyyyy?" Kara whined

"Kara angel, we'll see them soon it's not like its goodbye forever." Lena said.

"I know but still."

"Kara you gotta open the portal."

"Uuugh fine." Kara said opening the portal.

Everybody said goodbye to Nicole but then had to get back to what they were doing.

Alex went with Maggie to check out a crime scene.

J'onn, Winn, and Vasquez all stayed at the DEO and looked for any signs of trouble.

As for Kara she and Lena went to L-Corp but not before stopping by Noonans for a bit to eat.
-------------------

At Nonnans

"It has been an interesting day an a half." Lena said sitting across from Kara.

"Yeah, it has." Kara said looking at Lena lovingly.

"But I'm glad its calming down and I get to spend some time with my girl."

"Aww me too." Kara said blushing slightly.

"So I was wondering if you would maybe want to stay at my place tonight, watch some movies cuddle on the couch maybe?" Lena asked hopefully.

"Of course I would love to."
----------------
A/N

Okay, guys, I know it been too long and once again I am soooo sorry. I'm gonna be updating more often thanks to quarantine. I know I kinda ended the crossover real quick here but I promise I'm gonna pick it back up again just in a few chapters when I have more inspiration. I really hope you guys liked it and I'm sorry if it seems a bit off.