Chapter 27: Nice to meet you.

Adam and Amelia's home gym above.

Amelia Black

Learn how to drive a motorcycle✔️
Skydive
Buy a house ✔️
Ride an elephant
Go to Australia
Sleep under the stars
Jump off a cliff
Experience zero gravity
Learn to play guitar
Sleep in a castle
Stay at the Icehotel in Jukkasjärvi, Sweden.
Meet and cook with Gordon Ramsay
Swim with dolphins
Start a business
Get a Job (besides modelling)✔️
Feed sharks
Jump off a waterfall
Drive an aircraft
Meet Oprah Winfrey

Hmmm, I have a long way to go. I really want to complete this bucket list. I hope I can.

I enter the elevator with a sigh and press the button to the first floor. I just finished working out in the new gyn at the basement floor of my house. I'm so exhausting.

I enter Adam's sitting room and see him reading a book.

"Hi." I greet.

He looks at me. "Hey."

"How is your head?"

He looks surprise and then replies. "I'm good now. I guess I just needed some rest."

I nod. "Glad to hear that. Did Raf tell you what time they are coming?"

"No."

"Okay." I nod. "I want to show you something." I add nervously.

"What?"

"You'll see." I grin. "It's in the entrance hall."

He stands up and then comes over to me and we walk to the entrance hall together.

"What's this?" He asks.

It's the gift I got him from Italy. The jewellery I met advised me to get my husband something based on the things he likes. Adam said that he likes horses and horseback riding so I mer this guy who sells these big fancy horses.

"It's for you. I met this British guy in Italy and he sold it to me." I tell him.

He releases me and walks over to the horse to take a closer look.

I go on. "It's made with over eighty-two thousand Swarovski crystals. Do you like it?"

The Swarovski horse

The Swarovski horse

"Yes, I do. It is amazing."

I sigh in relief. "Thank God. I was really nervous when I was getting it but I know you said that you liked horses."

"I do, hank you."