chapter-9

We had landed Italy and was now waiting for car. We said goodbye to our family. Ayaan was sleeping in Arhaan's arms. He didn't sleep in flight but ask so many questions. I was ignoring Arhaan, because he hurt me with those words he told to Zafar.
And now, we will have more distance I think. As our family is not here.

I enter out hotel room it's so luxurious , Beautiful. Mumma already said Arhaan calling him. We have to stay in one room. Everything was perfect, king sized bed. I loved every bit of this room. Ayaan jumped on the bed happily. The scenery was beautiful, as there was gigantic window to see the busy city lights.

I was wearing black pencil jeans and
Blue long top, and black jacket. Make bun of my hair. And start playing game in my phone.

I heard washroom door opened, ya Allah! His scent. Oh my my don't do this to me Arhaan.

I can feel he his walking towards me..
I breathe heavily, look down. My heartbeats, it's already lost somewhere.

He leaned close to face. I gulped.
“Control your hormones, Zehna.” He whispered.

His husky voice sent ripples of electricity through my body.

What the jahanum?

I opened my eyes in realisation how he knows about that? He was wearing blue plaid pajama paints and half sleeves gray V-neck T-shirt.

His biceps hugged the sleeves, he comb his hair back with his fingers.
Biting his lower lip.
He is so hot, save me. Please.

“Again.” He says, typing on his laptop.

I shook my head, and throw my pillow on him.
He catch my pillow and laugh.

Ya Allah, is this dream or what?
Where is my Khaddus?

I was playing with Ayaan, his poems game.

Arhaan sat beside me, “what is with you? Why are acting so cold?” He asked.

Oh, now he noticed I'm ignoring him.

“Nothing.” I denied.

“Okay, don't talk to me. But atleast talk to Ayaan.” He says, looking away.

“I know, how to talk with my baby.’’

“You forgot, he is mine.”

He walked away and seat on Couch.

My eyes teared up I don't know why. What does he mean that.

“Mumma, why are you crwying?” Ayaan asked. I came out of my thoughts and wipe my tears.
My tears were unstoppable.

“Abbu, you hurtie my mumma.” Ayaan pout angrily.

“No Ayaan, it's okay.” I gulped.

Arhaan stood up and sat beside me. I turned on right side ignoring him.

“I'm sorry.” Arhaan whispered.

I sobbed and Ayaan wipe my tears.

“Abbu, Shay sholly like you shaid me. Give huggie and kissie to mumma.” Ayaan says.

“Ayaan..” I hissed

Arhaan fold me in his arms.
No, no. Zehna. You're not melting.

“Now, may I know what happened?” He asked, hugging me.

Stay like this, don't leave me.

“When you don't want Ayaan to call me mumma, then why didn't stop him before?” I asked, pouting.