🗒 ❛ When he's Drunk ༉‧₊˚✧

[Short summary:Gopal and fang decided to prank the elements into drinking alcohol,There was a chocolate that had alcohol as an ingredient,Fang placed the chocolate on the table and wrote that it was from you.]

《𝘌𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘬𝘦》

"Eh?Did [Name] Make these?"The earth element looked at the chocolates on the table suspiciously,Plopping one of them in his mouth.

The door slowly opened,Revealing a girl with [Hair length] [Hair color] hair.Scanning the livingroom for her other half,

"Quake~?I'm home!"She spoke ever so softly,But sadly no response from the mentioned boy,This caused the girl to tilt her head to the side.Then head upstairs only to see quake walking like a zombie.

"Quake?What the heck happened to you?"Raising a brow at her lover,In response Quake spread his arms with a devilish grin.

"My dearest [Naaame]~,Come here~"He cooed.After a few minutes he fell asleep.

'He looks drunk-Oh god,I think i heard fang and gopal whispering to eachother something about chocolates with alcohol.Goddangit,Those twooo' The [Eye color] Eyed girl thought,Groaning slightly while massaging her temples.

"Jezus christ quake,how could you fall from a simple prank?"A sigh escaping her lips,The girl slowly dragged quake's body to his bedroom.

Carefully(?) Placing him on his bed,

"There. . .Now when i get my hands on those two,Oh-ho-ho-ho,They're gonna be so dead-"But was cut off when the earth element,Held her hand who's still asleep,Pulling her with him in the bed.

《𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

"Where the hell is Fang and gopal!,When i get my hands on those two imbecils I'll...." The girl said under her breath,She is currently trying to find the two said boys.Beacuse apparently,They tricked Lightning into thinking that i was the one who asked them to give him the chocolates with alcohol in them.

Suddenly You heard sounds of vomiting coming from the bathroom.

"Oh dear,Poor Lightning..."You mumbled while running to the bathroom with a glass of water in your hands.After Lightning was done puking,You pat his back then handed him the glass of water.

His cheeks turned red,as he drank the water in his hands,"T-thanks"

Aww~Such a cutie-

Giggling to yourself,Lightning then Placed his head on your shoulder,Still blushing.The both of you stayed at the position for a moment,Until you heard some snores coming from him.

With that being said,You carefully dragged him out of the bathroom,Straight to his bedroom.He was too heavy to be carried so dragging could do-

Took a few minutes to successfully drag him up to his bed,Lightning shifted from side to side.He stopped once his sleeping figure was faced on you.

Your hand slowly moved to caress his cheek,The boy relaxed at your touch,Placing his hand on yours.Preventing you from removing it.

《𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘥》

"That's enough chocolate for you wind!,Don't you ever read the ingredients before putting them in your mouth!?"You sigh in frustration and grabbed the box of chocolates that wind ate in one go.