33 | Survivor

HYA

"Let go of me!" I scream as the tall bald guy drags me into the house roughly.

"Shut up you bitch." He shouts, pushing me forward and I fall on the floor inside a room. I glare at him from my place on the floor as he just smirks, closing the door and I could hear it lock.

I stand up, dusting off the dirt on my skirt. I try to keep the tears from falling. I must stay strong. I'm so scared right now. I have no idea where I am and if I'll ever get out of here alive.

Will Maria come to save me?

Looking around, I try to find a way to escape. I must make it out alive. My family needs me.

I realized I was in a bed room. It was a clean room, so luxurious too. Why was I brought here? Not that I'm complaining. I choose this than being locked up in a ugly room.

I hear a beeping sound coming from the other side of the room...

I step into the other side of the room, and my heart was beating fast. Am I alone in here?

There was a bed at the side. It had see through white curtains around the bed. There was someone laying on the bed under white clean sheets. There was a heart rate monitor machine.

Slowly, I take little steps towards it when I saw a body laying inside.

I step closer and gasp when I realized who it was. This is the person who has  people worried and scared. Who the gangs are looking for. Who is supposed to be dead.

Here she is, lying peacefully in the bed, looking like sleeping beauty.

"Alyssa?" I whisper in shock.

Hey my ISLAANDERS! Sorry I took too long to update. Thought I should post a short chapter ahaha I still have midterm exams. So hopefully after I'm done with it, I'll update again! I hope you enjoyed this short chapter.

Remember to comment and vote! Follow me if u haven't already.

Love u lots!