11; A Hogwarts Slytherin

"I'm tryin' to help myself feel ok
I know I won't be today
All of these thoughts will never go away
I guess I shouldn't complain."

   CINDY BREATHED OUT DEEPLY, head high as she walked out the room that held Bruce and her father, walking towards Fury

CINDY BREATHED OUT DEEPLY, head high as she walked out the room that held Bruce and her father, walking towards Fury. The god was talking, hands running through his blonde hair as he frowned in thought. "–Loki's mind is far afield, it's not just power he craves, it's vengeance upon me." Thor told Fury, pausing to nod at the young stark as she entered the room, "There's no pain that would prize his need from him." 

"What are you asking him to do?" Cindy mused sliding up to Furys side as she announced her presence to the director.

Fury nods to himself, "I guessed that," he told the god dryly, "This is where Agent Stark comes in. He clearly has quite the fascination with you," he crosses his arms over his chest, one-eyeing her as he turns to said girl.

"Look, with the upmost respect fury, what the hell?" Cindy shakes her head, "He took control of my mind back at the Base and you had to hit my face into a wall, which still really hurts by the way!" She snorted to herself, "I guess I was pretty badass taking him down though." She mutters to herself in afterthought. Thor nods in agreement with a eager smile despite her kicking his so called brothers ass.

Fury rolls his eye, "He pays attention to you. He talked to you when he talked to no one else. I saw how he looked at you when you and Rogers arrested him. And I know that we all heard what he said when he was put into the cell." 

"Alright, so the god is a creep, what does that have to do with me?" 

"We need you to talk to him about his plan, about Agent Barton, about Doctor Selvig, everything."  The Director tells her as she blinks at the ground at Clints name.

"Talk to him, I can do that." The teen puffed herself up, nodding her head mutely, "Crazy god is crazy about me. If anyone can get him to talk, it will be me."  She tells herself, walking down the sleek halls of the SHEILD carrier. Taking a breath as she reaches the door of Loki's cell, she repeated her Aunt Peggys words, "Relax. Breathe in and out. Be relaxed, but also be controlled. You have to remember who is control." She reap trees in her head, drawing her should back she keeps her head high as she draws closer, boots make light noises against the metal grating.

Hearing this, Loki suddenly stops, slowly turns, a smirk on his face. "Ah, the little girl with visions." 

"Says the one with the goat helmet." She smirks, biting the side of her cheek as she looks over him, "And under that goat helmet seems like a frying pan. Pretty greasy huh." 

His jaw irritatedly clenches just a bit, "All the same, I am pleased to see that you have come, little one."

"It's not like you needed to worry, you knew I would," she muses with a shrug, popping her back before sitting on the cold floor in front of the cage.