Sword Art Online

Requested by Ryan_Nerd7

(Before you read this I highly recommend you watch the actual Sword Art Online first, so you understand the story better)

"Okkkk so, this next universe is called Sword Art Online, or SAO for short" explained Luke, "Sword Art Online? What's that?" asked Ochako, "Another Anime in my world that I love. Basically in it, quirks don't exist, and there's this virtual reality MMO called Sword Art Online, and tons of people including you and Izuku play it using this virtual reality headset called nerve gear. But one day the creator of the game traps them all inside it, and if you die in the game... you die for real" said Luke, "That's horrible" said Momo, "Can't someone just take the nerve gear thing off?" said Kirishima, "If they do then the nerve gear will fry their brain, killing them" said Luke, "Jesus" said Kirishima, "The only way out is to beat the game. And to do that you have to clear all 100 floors" said Luke, "ALL 100 FLOORS?!?!" said everyone. "Yeah they're trapped in there for 2 years. Anyways let's get started" said Luke as he pressed a button on the remote and it began the alternate universe. "Also we're gonna watch the intro first because I love it so much" said Luke.

(When watching it just replace Kirito with Izuku and Asuna with Ochako)

"That was such an awesome intro!" said Kirishima, "I loved how it had IzuOcha at the end!" said Toru, "You mean Kirisuna?" said Luke, "What?" said Mina, "Nothing" said Luke.

"Now we're gonna be fast forwarding a little ahead of the story. Basically, Izuku's a lone player who's username is Deku, he fights with a large heavy sword. While he does work alone, he has befriended players such as Kirishima, Sato, Mei, Ochako, and a few others. Ochako's a part of a guild called the Knights of the Blood Oath, they're the biggest guild in the game. Ochako fights with a rapier and her username is, well, Ochako. She and Izuku met after a month of being trapped in the game when they and a bunch of others beat the boss on the first floor. She, Izuku, Kirishima, and his guild are currently in a dungeon fighting a boss while trying to rescue a group of militia men" explained Luke before pressing a button on his remote.

The blue eyed demon raised it's massive sword as it was about to kill another militia man.

"No. I can't... no..." whispered Ochako.

"Don't do it Uraraka... it's too dangerous" whispered Izuku.

Just as the blue eyed demon was about to cut down another militia man, Ochako rushed in screaming at the demon as she pulled out her rapier.

"OCHAKO!" shouted Izuku as he rushed in to help her, "Oh what the hell!" said Kirishima as he rushed in after him.

Ochako leapt in the air, sword pointed at the beast as her blade started to glory green. She attacked the demon from behind which got it's attention as it moved away from the terrified militia man.

The demon swung it's sword at her and punched her way back.

"URARAKA!!!" yelled Izuku.

As Ochako struggled to get up, the beast raised it's sword at Ochako, about to stab her, only for Izuku to swing his sword at the beast, causing it to miss Ochako. "GET OUT!" yelled Izuku, Ochako leapt in the air.

"I got you buddy" said Kirishima as he and his fellow guild members carried the militia men, "Thanks" said one of the militia men weakly.