༓☾ twelve ☽༓

"Oh dear, how should we do his hair?" They all huddle around me as I look at them wearily, unsure of what they would be doing next.

They came in here since early morning, around six o'clock, saying that Taehyung had sent them to prepare me for today's event. I don't even know what the event was about and I sure as hell don't want to ask them since one I don't feel comfortably talking around them and two I would never hear the end of it once I ask them, they'll just continue to talk more than they are now.

"He needs a royal look if he is going to be escorted by the king himself." I instantly choke on air when they say those words and my eyes widen.

Wait what?!?

Taehyung will be escorting me to this event I know nothing about?

What the hell? Why didn't he tell me this himself last night?

All he said was that he brought my clothes and that the maids will come in the morning.

"Oh goodness, did he not tell you yet?" One of the maids with blonde hair asks and I slowly shake my head no looking at her through the mirror.

I all of a sudden became conscious of my looks and I knew I would have to look at least decent for the event now. I can't be by his side with how I look now. Its not like I care, I just have to play my part while I stay here.

Yea I don't really care that much.

"Oh don't worry Jungkook, we'll make you look like a queen." My cheeks burn from her words not trying to think about it.

"You will be the best looking pair at the ball tonight! I'm so excited to see how you'll turn out." The red hair says and I turn to my side to give her a questioning look.

The event is actually a ball?

"Oh it seems like no one told you what is happening today." I shake my head no and they all start to giggle in excitement leaving me wanting to run to the hills. Someone please save me.

"Well let me explain! So whenever someone who is a royal that comes back to the clan or comes to visit we throw a ball for them to celebrate their presence. All have to be prepared by early morning because we don't know when they will show up but the ball will be later in the evening. So all of this is happening because a royal will be coming tonight!" I nod my head finally understanding somewhat of what will be happening but still confused on some parts.

Another royal vampire?

Who is she and why did Namjoon and Seokjin look slightly sad when talking about her yesterday?

But I'm not able to finish my thoughts as they start working on my hair and getting my clothes ready.

~~~~

I look in the mirror and once again I'm shocked by what I see.

They truly know how to transform a person.

My hair wasn't parted down the middle but parted in a way where one side had a lot more hair and the other had a little less and so that side is pinned back and tucked behind my ear. The other side was fluffed up a little but was set in place by some spray and gel they they used but it looked absolutely amazing.

They fixed up my eyebrows and even filled them in a little, making them look fuller and even more prominent than they already were.