P. 6 {Seduction}

By the time it came for my next lesson, my nerves were on 10,000. I had gone over in my head how I was going to do this 50 million times. Each one, I felt stupid and vulnerable. Why couldn’t he just fuck me?

I showered and lotioned up in preparation for his arrival. I had read hygiene played a really big part in seduction. Guys wanted a girl who looked and smelled nice and took care of herself. Up until now, I had never cared what Namjoon had seen me in, never cared to shower or bathe before he came over, only after. 

I quickly put on my prepared outfit and did my hair, letting it just hang in its natural pattern, then took a quick glance in the mirror. 

“MY face!!” I had forgotten the mascara and lip gloss. Sowan did have a point with those two suggestions. As I heard the doorbell, I quickly applied both to perfection while my mom answered the door for me. 

After another quick look over, I exited the bathroom and walked down the hall pushing air through my pursed lips as I tried to ease my nerves. Entering the living area, Namjoon and my mom both stood at the door smiling and chatting. Neither noticed my entry.

“Hey, Joonie,” I said in a cute baby voice that was supposed to give off flirtatious vibes. I tilted my head down slightly while looking up at him with bashful eyes, and bit my bottom lip waiting for his response. 

My mother stopped all conversation and looked at me with wide eyes before her brows raised and she blinked several times. I watched, trying so hard not to laugh, as she looked this way and that before placing her hand at her chest and excusing herself to the kitchen where my father was.  

Namjoon on the other hand, mirrored my lip bite with a slow spreading smile. 

“Joonie, hunh?” I gave him a small smile and a one shoulder shrug, making sure to keep full eye contact with this stupid shy look on my face. Why shy was sexy, i did not know. But it seemed to be working.

“Ok,” he nodded his head. “I like it.”

He walked over to the dining room table just as my parents were heading into the living room. My mother seemed to be pushing my father out the door. Whether she was eager to get her freak on or give me the space to get mine, I did not want to know but, soon we could hear the car pulling out of the driveway, and Namjoon was calling me over to the table to begin.

I was a bit confused as he didn't say anything about anything. My outfit, my hair, my make up, nothing. If it wasn't for the fact that I was supposed to be subtle, I would have said something. But instead I excused myself so I could continue this ‘seduction’. In my room, I removed my bra, this shirt not really needing one, and zipped my shirt zipper down as far as it would go. Running a hand through my hair, I pushed most off to the side and went back into the dining area, fully prepared to ace both lessons today. 

“So what did you study this week?,” Namjoon jumped right into the lesson as I sat down. I figured I might as well jump in too. 

Sitting on my knees in the chair across from him, I leaned over to grab his textbook. Opening it in front of him, I slowly turned the pages, looking at them with my bottom lip tucked slightly between my teeth. He had a full view of my cleavage in this position and i made sure that the aroma coming from them was sensual and sweet. 

“This,” I finally found the page and looked up into his face. His eyes immediately diverted from my breast to meet mine. I giggled some, a part of the act, not anything actually being funny, before sitting back down on my behind and crossing my legs. These shorts showed a lot of thigh in this position and I knew it wouldn’t go unnoticed by Namjoon.