Peter Parker x Reader

Being Captain's daughter, you know that he won't trust just any boy your age around the block, or in your case: Queens. You and Peter had been, 'at school friends' since freshman year. He finally made a move your junior year and now the two of you were seniors.

Yeah, Cap wasn't easily convinced that his baby girl was growing up and dating someone. Let's face it, you knew your dad gave Peter the, "That's my little girl" speech. Peter never ever did anything bad, especially in front of your dad, but your dad didn't trust the teen. He had to come here, you couldn't go over there.

The Avenger Tower floor you lived on was always on major security, so you couldn't sneak out and he couldn't sneak in when you two wanted to do more than pec each other's lips and hold hands. Your dad had strict rules. No, you hadn't had sex yet. You two just wanted to snuggle and preferably make out while doing so. It was very frustrating not touching each other, especially during the winter months.

At one point, he used his Spidey gloves and shoes to stay one your window. It was the first time you said, "I love you," and it was through glass. Peter smiled and repeated it to you. You blushed like a little school girl.

Now, you two finally got to go out on a date after lots of promises and chores you told Steve. You squealed and hugged him tightly when he said yes. "Just come home by ten and no later. Do you remember the code to get in the building?" You nodded. "What about this floor?" He questioned. "Yes, it's your army service number." You answered. "Okay. Just don't get one trouble. Or do anything to grab attention. I don't want you getting hurt." He told you.

You and Peter went to the local restaurant that everyone hung out at. You two sat in the same boothe side with your winter coats and hats on the other side. You leaned onto Peter, "I wish this could last forever. Without Dad or anyone else to interrupt us." You spoke. "I know." Peter said and kissed you.

You two had shared a shake and each other's meal before you head to the movies. Peter had talked about how these movies had amazing post-credit scenes and you couldn't deny the boy to watch it.

When the Peter and you got a cab, you rested your head on his shoulder. You were nearly asleep when you two arrived at the tower, it was 9:50. He carried you to the front door and you tiredly typed in the code and then again at your floor. "Y/n, can you walk to your room?" You whined and said no. He adjusted your body and carried you to your room, Steve eyeing you two the whole time. Peter laid you on your bed and kissed you. You giggled and opened your eyes. "Good night Peter." You whispered and took off your coat, hat, and shoes before going under the covers. "Good night, Y/n. I love you." He told you. "Love you too." You replied and kissed him.

Steve stood at the hallway with his arms crossed and trying not to rip his shirt, waiting for Peter. "Thank you for bringing her home early and safe." He said. "It wasn't an issue, Captain Rogers." Peter spoke, trying to hide his inner fear. "You're good for her. I appreciate you not pulling anything on my baby. It means a lot." Steve explained. Peter nodded, "I never want to hurt her, sir. I'm afraid of what will come if I do." Peter nervously laughed. "I-I love her, s-sir." Peter admitted.

Steve grasped onto his shoulder, giving it a threatening squeeze. Peter wanted to close his eyes in fear of what was coming. That would show his fear though. He couldn't do that. "I know. Keep it that way. Go on home." Steve said and letting go of Peter's shoulder. "Yes, sir." Peter said and headed to the elevator.

"Oh and Peter," Peter looked at your sitting dad, "Just because I'm not there, doesn't mean that I don't know what happened." He finished. Peter nodded. "Good night Peter." He said and Peter entered the elevator. Cap knew Sam would keep an eye on the two of you.

 Cap knew Sam would keep an eye on the two of you

Gif Originally posted by evanslovely

Credit: hford0311.tumblr.com