Little Things

Pairing: Niall&Fey

-Requested by my friend Fey. Hope you enjoy lol.

- ALSO, someone just give me a pairing and a setting.
I'll work out the details ;)

*****************************************

**Fey's POV**

I sighed and hung my head as I read the board. Test today! Essay due Monday after school! I totally forgot about studying for this! All my other classes left me so much homework it's like I was drowning in paper!

Now I'm gonna fail...

Everyone walked in and sat down, I envy them. They looked chill, and laid back. While I sat in the corner contemplating whether or not to make a run for it. I mean if I ditch I'd get another chance right? Liam walked in and sat next to me as usual.

"Hey, ready for the test?" He asked, with that smile he always wore.

"No! I had too much homework..." I groan and he laughs. I slap his shoulder "not funny!"

"I'm laughing because you have the highest grade in our school! That's not easy to do" I smile a bit. He always had a way to make me smile, or comfort me. Like a father.

"I guess-" I was cut off by the teacher walking in.

"Alright guys get your pencils ready and place your backpacks under your desks. Remember if you're caught cheating I will take your test and it'll be an automatic zero!" She hands out the test and I look at the first question after I filled out my name. I knew this! I raced away knowing full well I had the answers, when I was done I stood up and handed my test in with a smile on my face.

I sat back down satisfied that paying attention and taking well detailed notes paid off. If I keep this up I'll definitely get into Harvard or Yale or even Stanford! Just as long as they see my hard work, determination, and smarts I'll get accepted for sure.

When everyone was done we met up with my best friend Sophia Smith who is crushing on Liam. Liam I suspect also has a crush on her. "Hi Fey, hi Liam."

"Hey Sophia" I greet as usual. My mind soon is taken over by thoughts about studying the material as best as I could through my memory. While Liam and Sophia began their own conversation.

Soon I came back and heard Sophia say "there's a new kid by the way, apparently he has really good grades but he's always misbehaving" I stare in shock. Why do people misbehave? Honestly it's simple rules not hard to follow.

"What's his name?" She seems to think about it but let's out a sigh of defeat.

"I forgot..." I laugh and the bell rings.

"It doesn't matter anyway. Let's get to class! Bye see you at lunch!" I bid them goodbye and go on my way when two people place their arms around me. I'm about to freak out when I notice it's just Harry and Louis.

"Hey Fey!" Louis smiles.

"Hi" Harry shows those cute dimples of his. I try to move their arms away but to no avail.

"Yeah hey take your arms away from me, it's called personal space!" Louis pouts as does Harry. They are like twins honestly I ship them, the school ships them, and I bet even Jesus ships them.

"Not cool nerd. Need I remind you of your place" he gives me sass and Harry just laughs.

"Don't be rude to the young lady" he winks at me. Flirt.

"Okay first off, Louis if I'm a nerd you're gay makes no sense but I ship you two, second Harry flirt with your boyfriend not me I don't have a dick, and third you just missed your hallway" they begin to laugh. This was normal for us "See you at lunch!" I wave.