Chapter 12: Explosions, Explosions, and More Explosions

What if bees weren't dying out, but instead hiding and organizing themselves to declare war on humanity?
————————————————————

(Y/N) POV

Izumi broke like...all of her bones again. On the bright side, todoroki used her left side, so that's...probably really really bad for me. I mean, when it comes to her ice, I could've just blasted it apart, but fire? I have nothing for that. Sure, I can superheat my chain and fire embers, but compared to that inferno she used...

Then again, I'm talking like I'm the one who'll be fighting her. I still have to get past Bakugo, and...Well, this is different than the other times she just gave me a passing 'fuck you' attack, or was just throwing a fit. This time she's...well, she's out to prove something (because clearly she doesn't do that already).

???: "(Y/N)."

Oh, goody. Another voice I'd rather not hear ever again. At least this time I know it's someone who won't try to attack me.

(Y/N): "Endeavor."

Oh joy, I was right.

Endeavor: "You have a Smoke quirk, I knew that already, But now you have another, seemingly more powerful quirk. How?"

(Y/N): "like I'd tell you, old man. Look, I can already tell the way this conversation will be like just by how your voice is. You placing a bet on me being able to defeat Bakugo so I face Todoroki. Then, you want to see which duel-quirk wielder is stronger."

Endeavor: "Indeed."

(Y/N): "I'm almost tempted to throw the match against Bakugo just to spite you, but let me tell you something, matchstick. Even if I do win. Even if I do defeat your daughter, I'm not gonna apprentice under you after this is over. I made it this far without any formal training, and you know what I can do already."

Endeavor: "Ungrateful little...Why squander your potential?!"

(Y/N): "And you wonder why All Might is the top hero, and not you. You think too highly of yourself and your ways. Hell, I've barely talked to Todoroki and I can already see how much she despises you. Not that I can blame her."

Initiate 'walking away like a badass from the conversation' protocol!

Endeavor: "Don't you walk away from me!"

He tries to grab my shoulder, but I turn that part of my body to smoke before he can, and he misses his grab. Turning the corner, I jump up into a vent and travel to...wherever Endeavor isn't. Hopefully I don't end up in an awkward situation.

(Y/N): "Man, I hate that guy..."

Todoroki: "Hello."

...I ended up in Todoroki's room.

(Y/N): "...Hey."

Todoroki: "Why are you Here?"

(Y/N): "Because your dad's an asshole and wants to see which one of us is stronger, since both of us have two quirks."

Todoroki: "So you've come here to challenge me?"

(Y/N): "Nah. I just wanted to get away from him, I'm sure you understand. Besides, you can use both your quirks at the same time. I can't."

Walking to the door, I stop, and look back to her.

(Y/N): "By the way, about your fight with Izumi..."

That seems to have caught her attention.

(Y/N): "...Are you planning to use your fire against your next opponent?"