Wattpad Original
There is 1 more free part

12• A Simple Date With a Cute Australian Basketball Player, no Big Deal.

12• A Simple Date With A Cute Australian Basketball Player, no Big Deal.

CONVINCING Celeste to go to the basketball game wasn't even the slightest bit difficult

CONVINCING Celeste to go to the basketball game wasn't even the slightest bit difficult. She couldn't believe that I was actually interested in going to a game, as I'd never before even considered the idea. Even my mom thought that I was going insane talking about going to a sporting event. Nonetheless, Celeste and I were going to the game. She was raving about seeing DeShawn play, she had the biggest crush on him and continuously called him "the finest piece of ass in the school" as she got dressed in my room. It was a white-out themed game for the season opener and she'd been rummaging through a basket of clothes she brought over, trying on every outfit possible to pick out the best one. I was just wearing a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. Being fairly pale, I never wore white. White was supposed to make people look tanner, but it really only made me look more ghastly. A white t-shirt was all they were gonna get out of me.

"Is this too much?" Celeste asked, standing in front of me wearing an off-the-shoulder white crop-top and a white denim skirt.

"I think you should just wear the white bodysuit," I said. "With the skirt, of course. It hugs your body perfectly and if DeShawn doesn't immediately fall in love with you, then he's gay."

Celeste grinned. "I love you sometimes." She went back into the bathroom to change once again.

"Sometimes?" I called.

"You know it's true!"

The door to my room swung open and Tyler leaned up against the doorway. "I cannot believe you're coming to the game. My little sister coming to her first high school basketball game. It's about time you supported me!"

"I'm barely your little sister," I snapped. Jesse Campbell's nickname was really getting to my head. Stupid, stupid nickname. "And I've always supported you, Ty, I just don't understand the basic mechanics of basketball."

"But you're not coming to support me, you're coming to make moves with Alexander the Australian hottie."

"Not true, I just met him today," I said.

"He has a crush on you, Alex," Tyler said, clearing his throat and scratching the back of his neck in an awkward manner. Tyler and I told each other nearly everything, but it was new territory for us to discuss things like boys and relationships.

"He told me that he likes you and I'm not gonna say anything besides he's a legit good guy and I–I think it would be good for you to go on a date or two. Maybe it will morph into a beautiful relationship or some shit."

"You're ridiculous," I said as Celeste came out of the bathroom.

"Basketball star Tyler," Celeste greeted my brother.

"Ooh, basketball star, I like the sound of that," Tyler said, turning back to me. "So you're telling me you're not the least bit attracted to my boy, Alexander? He's, uh, cute and all? Good smile. Good hair. Lovely accent."