10: The Dirty Diary (Lemon)

Warning! As the titled clearly suggests, this one is a lemon. Multiple lemons in fact. And might I just add... mmm, that picture is tasty.

Quirk: Carbon Armour

- (y/n)'s POV -

I awoke with a start, my face hot and sweaty. That was the fifth dream I had had about Shoto Todoroki, and they were not sweet and innocent - far from it. They were hot, steamy and incredibly graphic. These dreams were beginning to affect my life, I now couldn't look at him, could barely talk to him, and tried at every possible moment to just avoid him. Luckily I kept a dream diary which let me spill all this pent up dream lust, writing out everything in detail so that I could get it out of my system and try not to think about it all day.

I knew keeping a diary about suck things was dangerous, so I kept it on my person wherever I went so I knew where it was. One day however I was walking back from the common room to my dorm room when I searched through my rucksack. I noticed that the one thing I didn't want to loose had gone and panic hit me as my heart missed several beats. My Dream Diary was missing.

- Todoroki's POV -

Intrigued, I opened the notebook, my eyes widening at a few of the words I had seen. I read my name, as well as the words 'dick' and 'penetrate'. I slammed the notebook closed, shaking a little as I knew who this notebook belonged to. Without thinking, I walked rather quickly back to my room, the notebook behind my back, and locked my dorm room behind me. I sat at my desk, flicking on the lamp and stared at the notebook wondering what the hell I was about to do. Knowing it was (l/n)'s notebook and I was about to read through it somehow felt wrong to me, however the small bit I had read had my heart racing and my control went out of the window. I had to know what it said.

The first page read 'Dream Diary'. 'So these are all dreams she's having of me?' I pondered and the thought immediately got me excited, so I turned a few pages in as the first few were just normal dream entires. My heart was beating erratically when I reached the first wet dream.

'Wow... just wow. Never had I ever had a wet dream before, and this one, my first one, has to be with Todoroki of all people! He is definitely handsome, but having this dream... is it true that I like him? I guess that's something I need to figure out. The dream started when we were simply watching a film together, late at night in the common room. We were the only ones awake as it was past midnight. There was nothing strange about this until a bit of the film made me jump and I dived into his arms. I looked up and he was smirking. His lips suddenly kissed mine, hard, and he immediately explored my mouth with his tongue. It all happened so quickly, I was so submissive to him. "I've wanted this for so long," he murmured, as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to his room where he locked the door.

Next thing I knew we were making out on his bed, his hands roaming my body making me groan. I reached down and brushed my hand against his confined member, him groaning as I did so. I then lifted off my top and pulled of my bra, as he took my breasts and groped them harshly, making me shake. I then ripped off his top, kissing his abs and working my way down his body, undoing his belt and pulling down his jeans.'

'Oh no,' I thought, as I realised I had gone hard. I couldn't help it, this dream of (l/n)'s sounded incredible and already I wanted to make it a reality. Without thinking I pulled down my trousers and boxers, laid on my bed and brushed my hand over my erect member, whilst I carried on reading.

'His dick was enormous. I pulled his boxers are and began to touch him. It looked amazing, so hard and erect. I took it in my mouth making him shout out. I was so turned on. "(y/n), you're so good!" He groaned, and I managed to deep throat him. He was moaning loudly and came in my mouth.