Prologue

"Did you sleep with her?" I whispered.

"Livia- calm down-"

"DID YOU SLEEP WITH HER! YES OR NO!" I shouted as tears started to pile up in my eyes.

"No, I didn't!" He argued back.

"Yes you did!" My tears fell out.

"I saw you with her, I saw the way you looked at her, I know you'll never be able to look at me like you look at her." I screamed at him; throwing things off the table in "our home".

"I can't believe you did that! I do everything for you!" I fell to my knees, bawling my eyes out while he tried to get closer to me.

"You know she does so much shit to me, and you don't even care. Cause you'll always go back to her. Every time you see her, you'll go back to her. I don't want to be your second choice. I don't want to be a dumb bitch anymore. I hope you're happy with her." I got up and walked toward "our room".

"Livia- I- I didn't mean to sleep with her-"

"YOU DID! You knew what you were doing and you didn't stop, I had to see her scream your name while you were doing things that you and I have done in this bed! God I feel disgusted. Knowing that you touched her and you lied to me." I walked closer to him pointing at him with every word I say, while my voice cracks.

He walks closer to me, trying to hold me. Hold me in the same exact arms that she lays in, that he holds her in.

"Stay the fuck away from me!!! Don't touch me!! Don't even say my name!" I screamed at his face while packing my belongings into my suitcase.

"Livia please I'm sorry, it won't happen again. Just please- stop packing your things let's talk things out, please stay. Please don't go, you're all I have left." He had tears streaming down his eyes, he was on his knees. Begging me to stay.

"Why don't you go back to her. You clearly love her more." I say before zipping up my suitcase.

I scurried down the stairs while he chased after me. I opened the front door and tried to slam it shut, hit his fingers caught a grip of it. His strength forcing the door to open. So I let go. And run towards my car.

"Livy baby, please. You can't go, you can't leave me. It was a stupid mistake I swear. I didn't know her intentions. Please stay, please don't go." He begged to me while I closed my trunk.

"Jax." I said calmly, wiping my tears.

His body quickly stiffened and he got up, off his knees.

"Look me in the eyes, and tell me you want to spend the rest of your life with me." Tears once again on the verge of falling.

He went silent.

I shook my head.

"There you go. Your answer. Goodbye Jax."