Chapter 14(Spider's make Hard Choices)

The full title was supposed to be what's below but Wattpad doesn't let you make titles that long

Chapter 14 (Spider's make Hard Choices and is Someone Finally Going to Realize that Spiderman is an Innocent Little Bug that Should be Protected and Not Hunted Down with Cans of Bug Spray(I'm looking at you Deadpool))

Tony waited nervously in his lab for Peter to arrive. He couldn't help glancing at the T.V. that was playing to one side of the lab. So far nothing note worthy had happened and Tony wasn't sure whether to hope for something to happen or not. On one hand, it might solve the Spiderman problem, on the other, Peter seemed like a nice kid. He was smart and Tony wanted to get to know him more. But if the kid ended up being Spiderman he wasn't sure what he would do. None of them really wanted to capture Spiderman in the first place, that was all Fury. Maybe if Peter was Spiderman they could get to know him without the whole imprisonment and Fury interrogation thing. But Spiderman was a pretty shady character. Sure he helped people, but he didn't reveal his identity. And the fact that he wasn't willing to talk to the Avengers meant that he must be hiding something and Tony doubted that it was just his identity. Afterall, they were the Avengers and Spiderman was a superhero. Nothing would happen if he revealed his identity. And maybe Peter Parker was just a front, disguising Spiderman's dark intentions. Tony couldn't be sure. But he intended to find out. And if capturing Spiderman meant keeping people safe, then he supposed that's what he would have to do, whether he wanted to or not.

Tony sighed as the door's to the lab opened and Peter Parker came in. Please, Tony thought, don't be Spiderman. And if you are, I sure hope you let us know if you're a good guy or not, I don't want to hurt an innocent.

****

From the moment he woke up Peter debated with himself on whether he should risk returning to Stark Industries. What if they knew? What if they tried to capture him? What would he do?

"Peter, if you stress any more you're going to get grey hairs." RAAJA's voice came from the ceiling.

"White hairs mean you're smart." Peter shot back.

"No they do not."

"Then why did Einstein have white hair?" Peter said crossing his arms and sticking his chin up defensively.

"Merely because Einstein had white hair does not mean that white hairs means you're smart. Besides, Einstein also didn't wear socks and married his cousin."

Peter wrinkled his nose, "That's just gross. Who doesn't wear socks with shoes?"

"Though he was under FBI surveillance, much like you are under SHIELD's watch list?"

"Yeah, but I bet they never sent superheroes after him."

"No I suppose not. Now, it is time to go to your internship"

Peter glanced at his watch realizing that if he didn't leave soon he would be late. "I don't know if I should go." Peter said hunching his shoulders anxiously.

"Peter," RAAJA said, voice soft, "If you don't go, then they'll just be more suspicious."

"But what if they already know?" Peter said looking to the ceiling with wide, scared eyes.

"It'll be alright. If they know then you can use your abilities to escape since you'll no longer have to worry about hiding your abilities fromf them. Then we'll find a place to hide. Besides you are going to bring me with you using the new earpiece you finished yesterday."