Chapter 1

2 years later...

"I'll be running a little late today, my assistant forgot to print the papers." The sound of her heals clicking to the ground so rapidly.

"Ms. Price, I am so, so sorry! You can take out 40% of my paycheck, this will never happen again- with the gala tonight I forgot, I'm sorry please don't kill me....." Alena; Livia's assistant quickly said and fastened her pace to walk with Livia.

"It's fine, I already called Mr. Adair, he said it's okay." Livia smiled to Alena, and Alena returned a smile back.

Both of the ladies took a left and opened up a door to where the meeting was. Livia sat down in the back, and Alena stood next to Livia.

"So, the shares. I was thinking about putting 5% of our shares each, which is 20% total of us into the insurance account. The total profit of 20% of our shares will be approximately $78,922,254. Will the four of us put 5% of our shares into the account together, yes or no." Livia said showing Mr. Adair, Mr. Wallace, and Ms. Genesis on the 75" TV displayed in front of them all.

"I mean that's a lot for 20%, sure. It's a yes from me, this will benefit us all if anything happens." Ms. Genesis said with a smile.

"I also agree with Ms. Genesis, what do you think Mr. Adair?" Mr Wallace said with his arms crossed.

"Give me the papers, it's a deal!" Mr. Adair said excitedly.

Livia smirked, knowing that they would say yes. She signaled for Alena to give them the papers. And the 3 of them signed the papers.

"Thank you! I am sure my boss will sign these papers later. He is once again sorry that he couldn't make it." Livia bowed down and smiled to them.

"Detroit." Livia snapped her fingers.

"Make sure each of them one of them, get to their ride safely, please." She walked out of the room and entered the private elevator.

"Yes ma'am." Detroit headed out the door towards the regular elevator.

——————

"Mr. Fargo, I have the papers now. Sign them as you wish. 20% into the savings account. About $70 million dollars saved. Will that be all for today." Livia said in a well mannered voice.

"Yes, thank you. You May take your leave for today. And clear my schedule for next week, my 23rd anniversary is next week on the 15th. Buy 15,000 red roses, go pickup a diamond necklace I have bought, and make a reservation for the French restaurant I always go to, thank you Livia." Mr. Fargo smiled at her and he then went over the files she had handed him.

"Enjoy your day sir!" She smiled and walked out of the room.

"Have a nice day at work baby!" He kissed her cheek.

She shook her head. No more Jax!

——————

Livia has just pulled up to her driveway. She entered her home and set her purse and keys on her couch.

"Phew." She sighed a long sigh.

"Oh shit!" She exclaimed.

"The Gala is tonight! I have to get ready right now!!" She checked the time on her Apple Watch.

"I only have 3 hours to get ready!!!" She got up off the couch and scurried to the bathroom to take a quick 15 minute shower.

After 10 minutes of blow drying her hair she did her makeup. A simple, yet bold look. She wanted to stand out tonight. It's been almost a month since Livia has gone out to enjoy herself. She was actually... excited.

After 45 minutes of doing her makeup she put on her diamond earrings and diamond necklace. She walked towards her small walk in closet and chose the most recent dress that she has bought and never worn.

She quickly set the dress onto the bed and curled her hair adding a cute little diamond clip on the side of her head.

She put the dress on and smiled in the mirror. She wore a dark navy blue dress, that was off the shoulder and had a slit by her left leg.

"Oh this is nice, this is nice." She hyped herself up and did a little spin. She then walked to her shoe closet and picked some simple red bottoms. And then went to the shelf next to the shoes to get her most expensive bag— but it was still very nice.

She grabbed a Chanel bag from last season, because bags are expensive.

"Finally all done!" She smiled. Now she had 1 hour and 4 minutes to get there. Luckily it was only a 25 minute drive.

———————

She arrived and walked to find where Mr. Fargo, Mrs. Fargo and Livia were to sit. She finally found where they were gonna sit and placed her bag in her chair.

Guest were starting to arrive so she went by the door to wait for Mr. and Mrs. Fargo.

After 7 minutes of waiting the both entered the door holding hands.

She smiled at how cute their relationship was. Mr. and Mrs. Fargo has been dating for 5 years before they got married. He had even give. Her a 3.87 carat diamond ring. In the span of their 28 year relationship they had 2 kids; 2 boys. 1 of them 24 and the other 20.

"Mr. and Mrs. Fargo, please follow me to be your seats." She greeted the both of them with a smile and handshake.

"You look stunning Livia." Mrs. Fargo said examining Livia's outfit.

"Thank you, but I think that your outfit is way better than mine." Livia chuckled and pulled the seat open for the both of them.

"Thank you very much!" Mrs. Fargo said as she sat down and clutched her purse.

——————

45 minutes into the party....

"Sir, madams, would you like anything to drink?" A male waiter asked.

"A Virgin piña colada please." Mrs. Fargo said.

"A cup of bourbon please." Mr. Fargo said.

"Just a water please. Thank you!" Livia smiled at the waiter.

"Okay, I'll be back in a second." The waiter smiled back.

——————

"Livia dear, you have sitting down for a while, why not go and joy yourself. Maybe go dance or get a snack. Tonight is your free night, you don't have to accompany us. Enjoy yourself." Mrs. Fargo turned to the side to face Livia, who was now getting up.

"Uhm okay if you say so, I'll be back in 15 minutes. I'm gonna go out for some air. Thank you." Livia smoothed her dress down and waved bye to the middle-aged couple.

She walked through the long hallways of the building tracing the patterns on the wall, looking for a balcony. When she finally found a balcony.

She sighed, looking at the bright moon.

Livia examined the view and fell into a daze until a voice... was heard.

———————

A/N might have slow updates because my finales are starting pretty soon!!