mrs. bell.

RICKY BELL

"Good luck out there baby!" Faith yelled to her longtime boyfriend, Ricky Bell, before he went out onstage. It was New Edition's Heartbreak tour, and they were touring in Faith's hometown, South Carolina. Dating a celebrity has it's ups and downs, but the couple was able to manage, making their relationship stronger.

Faith listened closely as the song changed from 'N.E Heartbreak' to 'Candy Girl'. 'I wanna dedication this song to someone who's more than just a friend. We've been together for a while and there's something that I've been dying to ask her. Faith, could you come out here. Somebody back stage bring her out here for me please" Ricky announced into the microphone. One of their body guards walked Faith onstage, and Ricky hugged and kissed her tightly.

"Hey baby, say hi to our fans!" Ricky said into the mic again, before handing over to Faith. "Hey y'all!" Her accent took over, and the crowd responded back. "Alright now, me and my lovely lady have been together for 4 1/2 years. Now I fell in love with her at first sight" He spoke and the crowd awe'd. Faith blushed and looked down.

"So, I want to make things official. Faith Èmeree Davis, would make me the happiest black man on earth and marry me?" Ricky asked her and the crowd went wild. Faith was in shock, but she knew what SHE wanted, and that was her man. "Yes!! Yes yes!" She yelled and jumped on her now fiancé, kissing him passionately. He slid the ring on her finger and said, "I love you".

Faith beamed with joy during the car ride home. She couldn't believe that she was going to marry the love of her life. When she arrived at their shared 2 story home, she saw a few cars in the driveway. 'Maybe it's the boys coming to celebrate with us' Faith thought to herself as she got out of the car and walked up to her door. When she entered her house, the lights shut on and the people yelled "SURPRISE". It was her friends and family, along with her now fiancé.

"You guys!!" She dragged out with excitement. She ran up to her parents and hugged them before showing off her engagement ring. Ricky came up behind her and kissed her cheek. Turning to face him, she said "I love you Mr. Bell, and I can't wait to show you how much I love you". He smirked and kissed her passionately and gripped her backside.

Their small engagement party ended around 11:30, but most of their family members left around 9 pm. Which left their friends, who partied like they didn't have work in the upcoming hours. "Alright, get home safe!" Faith yelled out to the last of their company before closing and locking the door. She turned around and seen her lover cleaning up. "Aw baby you ain't gotta clean up, cause we about to make a mess" She flirted while she slowly undressed. Ricky licked his lips as he watched her clothes fall onto their hardwood floors. "Mr. Bell, let's get nasty baby"

"Ricky...please!" Faith begged for her lover to slow down and take some out of her, as he penetrated her in missionary position. Her legs that were placed on his shoulders, shook like jelly. She was coming to her third orgasm, the first two were off of foreplay alone. "Sh-shit Faith" He cursed into her ear which made her cum harder. He pulled out, gave her pussy a quick kiss, before turning her over on her hands and knees.

"Baby, w–wait. OH MY GOD" She nearly came again as she felt all of him. He eased in and out of her slowly, giving her deep, sensual strokes. He looked down at the sight, the two fit together like a puzzle piece. Plus, she was wetter than ever, which made her cream around his shaft. "Go faster, Mr. Bell". Granting her wish, he gripped her hips and pounded her faster. She gripped the couch cushions and bit her bottom lip to stop the curses from slipping out, but it was no use. He was destroying her, but it was time for her to take charge. So, she threw it back on him, hard.

"Faith...fuck" He growled and let go of her hips. She looked back at her fiancé and smiled. They were in a moaning frenzy and it was like music to their ears. Both nearing their peak, they moved faster and harder. "Cum in me baby" Faith spoke, looking at him with low eyes. They both came at the same time, more curses spilled out of her moth, while he collapsed on top of her. When the finally caught their breaths, Ricky pulled of her and pulled her close.

"Look at the mess we made" Faith said and looked down at their wet couch cushions. "Looks like we've got a lot of cleaning to do Mrs. Bell"

for faith1245 . sorry I'm late