The Decision

YOU POV

I went to the cafe to meet my mom's friend,Mrs.Oh.I heard that she wanted to meet me.I was quite shocked because it was so sudden.I took a seat at the corner of the cafe and ordered some foods for us.I forgot to introduce myself.

My name is Jung Rae Sang.I'm nineteen years old.Well,that's enough for introduction right?I waited for her to come and after a few minutes,she came and greeted."Rae Sang!Mianhe..I'm late.."she apologized."Ne..gwenchana.."I said.She took a sit and I asked "Aunty,Why do you want to meet me?"she looked at me for a while.

"Rae..I hope you're going to understand what I'm going to say to you."she said and continued "Your parents and I decided to marry you with my son,Sehun."she answered.I was mad and tried to hold my anger."Aunty..can you give me sometime to think about this?"I calmed myself."Alright..but do inform me as you finished thinking."she said.I nodded and finally the food arrived.Actually,when I'm mad I really need food to calm me down and now the food arrived exactly in time I really need it.We both ate without saying any word.Later,we bid goodbyes and went home.

When I arrived home,I quickly ran to my room without greeting my parents.This is because I'm really dissappointed with them for letting me to marry someone who I don't know and the worse thing is I don't know about this.I cried out loud to let all my anger washed away.After that,I took my bath and decided to talk to the both of them downstairs."Mom,dad can we talk?"I asked as I saw them watching television."Sure,honey.."mom said as she switched off the tv.I sat down across them and said "Why did you let me marry Mrs.Oh's son?"I asked seriously."Rae..we did this because their son,Sehun just graduated from university.They think that it's the right time for him to marry someone.They asked us if they could have you to be his wife.It took us a long time to decide but after thinking,we agreed because they once helped our family when we're in need of money."dad said."So you did this because they helped you?!What about me?Did you think of me?I don't even know who's Sehun and now you agreed to marry me with him?What kind of parents are you?!"I shook my head and grabbed my car keys.Started my engine and drove off to the place which I think it's peaceful,the Han River.

After spending sometime alone,I decided to go home and tell my parents my own decision.I drove back home and saw them with their worried faces."Mom,dad.."I said to them."Rae Sang-ah..mianhe..If you don't want to-"I cutted mom's words."I'll marry him."I answered.Their faces was kind of shocked when I said that."Thank you..Rae Sang..I'm sure you will be happy with him."dad who kept silent earlier finally spoke.I gave them my weak smile since I'm so tired of all of this."I'm sorry about what I did this evening..I was so mad and didn't think about what I said.Good night.."I hugged them and went upstairs to sleep.

HEY..THIS CHAPTER IS MOSTLY ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.KEEP SUPPORTING ME AND I HOPE YOU WILL KEEP ON READING AND VOTE FOR MY STORY.