Ch.7 Secrets

Heated scene. Just a warning but catradora

Catra's pov
I woke up before adora. I was so warm and I didn't want to move. I opened my eyes and realized where I was. I was snuggled up against adora. I tried to get away a bit but her arms were wrapped around my waist and my arm was trapped under her. I blushed.

What do I do. The person I secretly love is snuggled against me and I have no escape. I don't know what to do. I could not escape but... this does feel nice so... I think ill stay here...

2 hours later and everybody except Catra and adora have woken up.

Glimmers pov(i use glimmer,adora,and Catra a lot)

I was wondering what Catra and adora were doing or if they were even awake. I won't go in there though. I was sitting in the living room with the others. They were talking. I didn't feel like talking so I just sat there. I was also half asleep.

Adora's pov
I woke up feeling very warm. I felt something soft and tangled against my skin as well. I looked down and I saw Catra. She was huddled up against me for dear life. ' She is so cute.' I said and I didn't even realize until now that she had woken up and I was petting her hair. I blushed and stopped. With a sudden movement I yelped and looked up. Catra had got on top of me." C....-C-C- can I sit up..." I said and she nodded.

I sat up and so did she causing her to sit on my legs. "Your so cute, kind,and loyal catra and now I am pulling myself to say this .... I love you.... it's ok if you don't love me back. I just-" I was cut off by warm lips on mine. They were rough and a little cracked but I don't care. I kissed back.

After a few seconds we broke apart. "Wow adora. Your such a good kisser and I took your first kiss." Catra said and sat in my lap. "I took your first kiss and your also a good kisser to. But-" I said and grabbed chapstick and gave it to her. " you kinda need this though."

I said and I was shoved over back onto the bed." No thanks." Catra said and kissed me. I kissed back almost immediately.

Catra's pov
I pulled away a little bit later than the first one. I sat up and my heterochromatic eyes looked into ocean blue ones.

"Adora do you want to be my girlfriend." I said and smiled. "Yes!" I put my hand over her mouth. "Shhh we are not telling the others. No way in hell am I explaining to them." I said and got up. I heard adorable up as well. We got into fresh clothes and walked into the living room and everyone was eating breakfast.

"Whats up." I said rubbing my eyes and walked over to the table and sat down. They gave me pancakes. Me and adora ate and talked. We were all decently bored so when we finished we went to play truth or dare.

-_-_-_$_$

Decent but eh. I have plans.
and I proof read it