1.3.61: Overdose (18+)

She had subconsciously gotten in Zhou Ming's car and began to sob her eyes out. Zhou Ming narrowed his eyes in her direction, wondering why she was crying over such a trivial matter.

She lowered her head in embarrassment and averted her eyes as tears poured out of her eyes. Zhou Ming opened his mouth to say something, but she shook her head. "Don't say anything... these are the final tears I'm wasting on that chapter of my life."

Zhou Ming nodded and began driving, leaving her alone with her thoughts.

They really were the last tears she would waste for that young time of her life. The memories of their friendship filled her mind but everything had shattered along with the expectations that she would ever be making a true friend. These feelings of desolation were good because it would stop her silly delusions that her missions were going to let her make any friends. But no matter how much she tried to convince herself, the emotional portion of her heart made her tears pour down until he stopped.

She sniffed, looking up and realizing that he stopped in front of her house. "How did you know I live here?"

He didn't answer and she wasn't in the mood to start any arguments by questioning him either. She opened the car door and stopped, her back turned to him. Coldly, she said, "Don't bother me anymore. For real this time... you were the one who ended it, so let's leave it at that. I don't need your pity either." She didn't wait for his confirmation and closed the door, not looking back no matter how much she was tempted to.

No, no matter how much the system tempted her to. She still wanted to be petty for what he made her feel weeks ago when he brutally turned her away. It was time for her to do the same.

<<Wouldn't these actions delay your mission?>>

'I don't care.'

Three words and Xiao Taotao disappeared, leaving Xiao Yunhua to be alone with her thoughts again.

She had no way of getting away unless she either succeeded or died, not capable of either. She couldn't successfully move that heartless man nor could she do anything painful again, so she was stuck.

TRIGGER WARNING
please skip the rest of the chapter if any scenes involving suicide trigger you. Thank you.

Xiao Yunhua took out some medication and decided the easiest way to leave without pain was to pull the crazy stunt she was about to pull... with a deep breath, she swallowed the entire contents of the container. She felt hazy and didn't know if she had done the right thing.

But if a painless death was the way to go, then she would do it.

She didn't know how long went by nor what time it was, but she felt faint and wanted to to pass out. She gripped onto something and her eyes glazed as she became numb. Her thoughts were consumed with nothing except the reality that she wouldn't be here anymore.

This was her chance to start over...

She would make it happen at the expense of this Xiao Yunhua.

A bitter smile flittered across her enchanting face.

This was the end of this world...

She bid everyone a mental goodbye and closed her eyes, seeing darkness.