Time Heist.

"Okay, so the how works

"Okay, so the how works. Now we just gotta figure out the when and the where," The Captain announced as we all sat around the conference table, a full day of brainstorming ahead of us. 

"Almost everyone in this room has had an encounter with at least one of the six Infinity Stones." 

"Or, substitute the word "encounter" for "damn near been killed" by one of the six Infinity Stones." The billionaire expanded, Starbucks in hand, tech glasses on, a pen dangling out of his mouth as he paced. 

"We only have enough Pym Particle's for one round-trip each. And, these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history," Bruce accounted. "More precisely, our history." 

"So, not a lot of convenient places to just drop in, yeah?" Tony pointed out, documents covering the majority of the table, the heroes all seated, ready to bounce off ideas and any insight that we might have. 

"So, let's start with the Reality Stone." Steve administered, meaning it was the Demigod's turn to lay down some facts about that gleaming crimson gems behavior. 

The God stepped up to the plate, taking a stand in front of the wall of screens, the pulsing, odd stone in particular visible across the holographic displays. And, he began, though not without the company of a can of beer. 

"Okay, um... Where to start. The Aether. Firstly, it's not a stone. It's more of an angry sludge type of thing. So, cut to 2013, my old flame, Jane Foster... Ooh, there she is," The Asgardian rambled, tapping the screen with his sunglasses as an image of his former love interest appeared. 

"Another lovely, brilliant mortal like yourself Lady Rebecca. Yeah, she stuck her hand inside of a rock and then the Aether stuck itself inside her. So, she became very ill and I had to take her to Asgard to try and fix her. Which was utterly phenomenal..." 

"I got to introduce her to my mother... Who's dead. And, uh... Jane and I aren't dating anymore. But, you know, t-these things happen." 

At this point the God had begun to break down as he swallowed whimpers and wails. Sniffling and trying hard not to cry, it seemed that his part of this power point presentation had come to a close. 

Rising from my seat I went over to him and rested my hand upon his shoulder. 

"Hey, you did great. Thank you for explaining the Aether to us. Why don't you sit back down?" I coerced. 

"No, I've got more to say-" The persistent, yet disjointed and damn near close to having a panic attack God protested but I still kept on trying to coax him into taking a seat back down. 

I didn't want to be mean but we had a lot of things to go over and think about and at the moment, the thunderous immortal wasn't being the most helpful. 

"It's okay, Thor. Have a doughnut. We'll move onto the other stones." I said and just like that the meeting continued. 

The next topic at hand the Power Stone and Rocket told everyone about how Peter Quill, a member of the Guardian's of the Galaxy, had stolen it from the planet of Morag back in 2014. 

Then, it was onto the Soul Stone. 

"Thanos found the Soul Stone on Vormir." Nebula recalled, the only one who had any particular connection to that gem or about the whereabouts of it. 

"What is Vormir?" Black Widow sought out, pencil and notebook in hand, the heroes now assembled within the lounge. Caffeinated beverages and snacks from the kitchenette tiding us over. 

"A dominion of death at the very center of celestial existence. It's where... Thanos murdered my sister." The cerulean cyborg choked out, her eyes glossed over with the threat of tears and I was quick to change the topic. 

"Let's move on..." 

And, so we did. The Time Stone our next subject at hand. 

"So, that Time Stone guy..." Natasha pondered, tapping her pen against her thigh as she sat at one of the swivel chairs. By now, hours into this, the board room looking like a complete mess. 

Stacks of historical documents, empty take-out containers and physics books garnishing every nook and cranny of the meeting place. Crumpled up pieces of paper of failed concepts sat idly by in clusters on the tiled floor, and even though the sun had went down now, everyone's minds were still active. Hashing out details, cognitively forming new ideas... The plan needing to be just right or this would all be for nothing. 

"He's called Doctor Strange. A brilliant Neurosurgeon at one point in time. When I was getting my M.D. there were literal classes at Harvard about him." I corrected, slouching in my own seat, my jacket and heels long since cast aside. 

"Yeah, but basically he's just a glorified ear-nose-throat Doctor meets rabbit from hat, 10 bucks an hour kiddy magician." Tony chaffed, literally lying down in the middle of the conference table as he rubbed his temples, his brain solely running on remnants of caffeine. 

"Nice place in the village though." The big green guy noted. 

"Wait, he lived in New York?" The redheaded Agent disputed. 

"Course, he did. Up until he became the Time Stonekeeper he worked at the ER Department at the Metro-General Hospital." I was quick to disclose, drizzling some cream into my fifth cup of coffee, negating sugar like usual. 

"Am I sensing a little fangirl action here, Popsicle number 2? You seem to know an awful lot about the Bleecker Street magician." The Iron Man taunted and without having to even look over I knew that he was smirking. 

"Well, he is, was, brilliant." I riposted before a realization came to Black Widow. 

"Wait, guys. If you pick the right year there are three stones in New York." She stated, and with that little nugget of inspiration the mission, our mission, officially came into fruition. 

By midnight, everything was set up and accounted for. 

"Okay, six stones

"Okay, six stones. Three teams. One shot. This is the plan. No do-overs." Steve instructed, the Time Heist laid out before us, reflecting across the holographic screens. 

New York: Space Stone, Mind Stone and Time Stone. Asgard: Reality Stone. Morag: Power Stone. Vormir: Soul Stone. 

Every single one accounted for, now all the heroes needed to do was gain enough scattered courage to stand up and face the dawn of a new day. The day we'd try, with all our might and strength left within us, to undo this mess. To bring everyone back.