9

Camila's pov

I wake up to see Lauren wake and getting dressed, she looks at me feeling my eyes on her and smiles, she walks over shirtless and kisses me I smile kissing her back, I put my hands on her stomach caressing her abs. As she pulled back I whine and chase after her lips, only to be disappointed when she stands up walking to grab a shirt, I sigh as she puts it on laying back down.

"Hey, come on get out of bed" she said, I roll over pulling the blanket over me more, she sits next to me kissing my head and playing with my hair

"Hey, you get out now as I'm being nice or I think you'll break up with my other whys" she said, I frown confused but turn over away from her

She sighed standing up, she rips the blanket off me and grabs me, she takes me to the bathroom putting the shower on and gets me undressed, she did check me out before putting me in. I gasp at the coldness of the water, I run out and she already had a towel for me, she wraps it around me pulling me in her arms to warm me up.

"You awake now?" She asked, I nod and she kisses my cheek

"Are we still together?" She joked and I shook my head playfully, she turns the shower onto a warm temperature and I go in. After a shower I get ready for the day, when I got out of the shower I was confused to see Lauren not in the bedroom, I shrug to myself and got ready. When I was I grab my phone and go downstairs, I see Lauren at the table eating with her family, I smile lightly and wrap my arm around her shoulder and cuddle her neck, she moves her head so she was looking at me.

"Wa?" She asked, she had a mouth full of food and I giggle

"I'm going home" I say, she nods and gets up walking me to the door, she closed it behind her and I immediately attack her with my lips.

"Wow...public decency Camila" she said, I giggle putting my hands on her stomach and my head resting on her chest

"Why are you going home?" She asked, I look up at her

"Because that's where I live" I giggle, she smiles and nods, she pecks my lips and I smile

"Bye then" she said, I giggle and say bye back and walk home