16. The flying cockroach

SID'S POINT OF VEW

The chain I gifted Preeti, it looked more beautiful on her than a showroom. Today she cooked one of my favorite Indian brunch. Keerti must be told her about that.

I know breakfast was a typical Indian and it must had increased some calories but I can manage it because I'm a fitness freak and I didn't want to leave those delicious parathas and that to be Preeti's hand.

No, not a chance.

My family never been so happy before as they are now.

heck! I had never been felt so happy like now.

I know at first I don't  want to marry but seeing Preeti's photo I want to marry her that instant. Because she is first girl I felt different after long time. At first it was her picture I fell for but when I came to India to meet her about our marriage proposal, I fell for her inner beauty. I fell for her heart.

She is the first girl I felt a urge to know her more. She is the first I want to give priority before my career. I want her beside me when I will in my way to achieve my dreams. I want to be the one with whom she can share her dreams. I want to be the reason when she can feel carefree under me. I want be the one who fill vermillion in her hair and be my wife. I want to be the father of her kids.

Our kids...

I alway want to become a pop star but when I see dad working hard to spread our business I wanted to help him. So when I was only in eleventh grade I started get training in our factories, in a very young age. I wanted to ease the burden from Dad's shoulders. I studied hard and got admission into a top business school in London.

Sure, I was a playboy in my high school and college but I never let any girl come between me and my career. I never dated anyone they were just a one night stands or holiday flings. But I always make sure not to hurt anyone's feelings. I respects women and I will always do because this is what my parents taught me.

I was so dedicated to my career that I don't want anyone's disturbance in my life. But Preeti is different. When it comes to her it felt easy to achieve my goals.

When I first saw her in a picture I was mesmerized by her beauty. I always curious how is that possible that boys didn't get into their knees to make her their girlfriend.

Hell..to them I will break their 32 teenth if someone tried to get closed to her.

I felt a ping of jealousy just a thought of her with another guy which was not me.

But I was always curious that how Preeti had not have any relationship before. It's not like that I have any problem with that but I just wonder how a girl like Preeti,who is so innocent, so pure, so naive to her own good, any boy could be had over heel for her, didn't try to get into a relationship with her.

But when she told me about her crush in school, I was shocked that how could a boy not fall for her innocence. felt anger and fisted my hand when she told me that boy made fun on her infront of whole class and embarrassed her. I wanted to beat the shit out of him if I met him in a future, not because he rejected her, because to humiliate her in front of whole class. How could her own cousin wanted to humiliate her and got her slapped with her own mother.

I want to let Preeti Know that she is the most beautiful girl in the world. I want to tell her that she is the reason behind my fasten heartbeat. Every time I saw her, my heart skipped many heartbeats, my eyes just wanted to see her and try to reach her soul. I want make her feel special and wants to show that how is she important in my life.

These are the most beautiful moments in my life. I do not want to ruin these moments. This is so pure and so innocent.

My eyes fell on her picture, hanging on the wall. She is looking  like a goddess in white saree. But I didn't ignore the hurt look on her face when she was looking at this picture. I can see she was holding her tears back like something bad memory was related to this picture and I want to know what was that.