Part 51

After 1 week...

A car stop outside Singhania house...

Keerti come out of car and open the door..Naksh hold her hand and come out...

Naksh put his hand on her shoulder for support and walk with her...

Keerti look at him

Flashback start...
one week back in hospital..

Keerti come out of ICU after meeting Naksh.

Karthik is standing infront of her...

Keerti-Karthik...

He come near her..

Keerti- Karthik me...

Karthik- Keerti let's go home...

He hold her hand and turn to go...

Keerti- Karthik please..

Karthik- what please? Keerti you want to help him..tum use hospital le aai and he is fine now...so its enough I guess...ab chale...

Karthik turn..

Keerti- Naksh Ko partial memory loss hua hai Karthik..

Karthik turn and look at her shocked..

Keerti- he forgot his current memory.. use yaad nahi hai 6 saal pehle kya hua tha..he  thinks that his Papa is alive..he also think ki uske aur meri beech sab thik hai...

Karthik compose himself...

Karthik- tu chal yahan se...

He hold her hand..

Keerti- Karthik...

Karthik- Keerti I don't want to listen anything tu chal yahan se please...

He is going outside with her..

Nurse come behind Keerti...

Nurse- ms Keerti..

Keerti stop and look at her..

Nurse- mam Doctor ne aapko Bulaya hai...

Karthik look at her..

Keerti leave with nurse..She enter in Doctor cabin..Yash and Akshara is also there...

Doc- come Keerti have a seat..

Keerti- Doctor everything is fine Naksh vo thik haina..

Doc- Haan he is fine now...but as we all know he forget his memory..and I talked to Yash as well about Naksh past life..

Keerti look at Yash...

Doc- Keerti as per Naksh condition we have to take extra care of him as he is not recognising his family members even his wife..but he is more comfortable with you and I also noticed that.. he knows you..so I suggest you to be with him and make sure he will not take stress of anything.. and most importantly don't force him to remember to his past... bcoz it will be  dangerous for him..

Keerti Yash and Akshara come out of Doctor cabin..

Karthik come near Keerti..

Karthik- Keerti let's go..

Keerti nods...

Akshara- Keerti..

Keerti look at her...

Keerti - ji aunty...

Akshara- Keerti I know jo me tumse maang naa chahti hu..it's not easy for you.. but you know Naa Naksh ki condition..