Chapter Five

Y'all like Elio huh????? Man is a whole meaalllll🤪🤪🤪

His real name is Daniel Sheehan!!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

| Chapter Five|

~Amora~

"I don't wanna!" I squirmed in my seat. I had told him I have never had oysters before. Because that's a bougie dish that I don't think no one really likes you know? Pass me some crab legs and I'll throw down but these? He didn't have to order them! But I will say this is the most he's talked ever.

"It's not gonna kill you." He said picking one up and slurping it down and I cringed. I'm gonna die.

"Ugh! You're trying to kill me!" I said picking one up with a shaking hand. Oh it's cold!

"You said you always wanted to try it." I can do this, I got this. I held my nose and slurped it down and ugh! It was slimy and tasted way too fishy and a hint of vinegar? But ugh! Never again.

"So gross!" I said throwing back the rest of my champagne.

"I'll finish it then." He said laughing and I froze. I got to hear it in person, but the moment was ruined by him slurping them nasty things.

"So Elio~. What made you come to Donnie's Ladies? I mean you could've gone to some of the nice clubs in the city." I asked as he down his rum, and he answered without hesitation.

"Because I like real asses and real breast. Plus it's more pleasuring to watch."

"I knew you liked ass but breast I ain't got." I said looking down at my small girls.

"You're ass and thighs make up for them. You have a sexy shape. So don't worry about it. Plus I'm not that big on larger breast, but if real then that's good." He said while the waiter came over and refilled our drinks.

"Thank you...?" I said to him and he just nodded.

"Mhm."

"Again, this is a beautiful place." I said looking at the view again... you could see the whole city from up here. It was absolutely breathtaking.

"I wanted to make sure it was private and intimate for us. I wouldn't want you to be overwhelmed by others." I smiled and sipped my champagne. Definitely making some progress with him...

"Thank you Elio... this is the fanciest place I've ever been to..." I said and they finally brought out my cake and his ossobuco? I was ready for my dessert while this monster still had room for more.

"Well... I hope you're enjoying it." He said as he ate a spoonful of it... I'm gonna try and sneak some because that looks good.

"I am."