Cap 4

As days past the burning in me slowly started to decrease. I started to enjoy being jobless, without worrying about anything and anyone. Just me and myself, and of course Elkie. She was the best part of all.

She would comfort me if I cried and she would make me laugh if I was down. I don't know what will I do now if we didn't organize this trip. Maybe at the dorm being ignored as always. Maybe being angry with Sana. Maybe stressing myself over the choreography. I don't know and I don't care. I just want to get rid of all.

I and Elkie were in the beach enjoying the sun on our skins. The silence between us was comfortable but we decide to break it reminding of all of our past adventures.

"do you remember when I run out of the room because I saw a spider?"  Elkie said laughing

"yes hahaha and you know what? It was fake!! I put it there hahaha" but I was the only one to laugh. As I looked at my side Elkie was glaring at me. "what? Didn't I tell you?"

"you fucking little bitch! I was scared to death!! I could have an heart attack"

"hahaha sorry" I said making a peace sigh.

"oh well do you remember when you couldn't find your dog toy? And we did a funeral for him. " she smirked

"y-yes what about it?"

"maybe I was the one to take it"

"WHAT?! IT WAS MY FAVOURITE ELKIE!!" I faked being mad. I looked at her and after a few second we laugh at how dumb we seem.

"haha thanks Elkie"

"for what?"  she asked a little taken back by my statement.

"for all. I'm happy to have accept this idea of the trip"

"your always welcome. But truly are you better?"

"I don't know. It's so suffocating. I need to follow whatever they would asked me. I shut down all my ideas and thoughts because I need to be as they want me to  " I said trying to hold back the tears.

"Tzu..."

"I know I'm overreacting but it's all too hard to handle. And the person I thought would stay beside me didn't even notice I needed help. I try to talk to her but she seems not to care enough" I cry harder in Elkie's arm "what's the use to live if anyone don't care about me?" I say overwhelmed by all.

What I didn't expect was Elkie slapping and punching me countless time. "don't you ever think something like this. There are hundreds of people who care about you. And main your family and I. I FUCKING CARE! DON'T EVER THINK TO LEAVE ME!! CLEAR?!?!" also Elkie was crying and I joined her.

"but my supposed friends no" I added

"so?! Make knew ones!!" she shouted

"how? I don't know anyone outside my group and I'm a shy type"

"I can help" Elkie said before taking her phone "maybe you don't know but a few years ago a few foreign idols decide to help each others and they create a place where they could meet and talk. As time passes a lot of more famous people join and they create groups like gang, no... more like a little family. The only difference between each of this groups is their nationality. There is a Chinese group and I'm part of it with about other 30 people I think. And if someone has problem we always help each other. You don't have idea of how many of us feel different or have problem with the company or their group mates.
The point is, I would be glad if you join us "

" I don't know. Don't t get me wrong, it seems fantastic to have someone outside to talk to but would they accept me? " I said worry

" are you kidding? right? They would love you. We always talk about how much we would love to have new members. But if you want a confirm I can ask them right away " Elkie said while tapping something on her screen.

After a few minutes of wait she showed me the chat.

Chinang (china+gang)

Elkie: guys Tzuyu would like to be part of the group. Is it fine?

Mark: finally you convince her

Yuqi: do you even need to ask? Of course!

Shuhua : finally another from Taiwan!!

XiaoJun: when can we meet her?

MeiQi : let's have a party for her welcome

Kyulkyung : new friends? Heck yes!!

Lucas : I want to meet her!! She is so cute!!

Sally : of course! And Lucas take down yours hormones

Lai: I can't wait!

Jackson : Elkie, add her. NOW!! Then we can party!! Party! PARTY!!

Chenle: let's do it next week!! I can't wait more!!

"so? What do you say?" Elkie asked me "also when you are one of us there is no turn back. You bond with us as if we are a real family and you can't escape your family" she warned ms

"ok. Do it before I change my mind" i said gathering all my courage.
She looked at me with a proud smile and I understand she was really happy.

After like 2 minutes she added my numbers in the chat I receive more than 50 messages from the idols in the gang. All of them were saying how happy they were to have me in the gang and others asking when we could meet. I feel so happy. They didn't know me but they accept me.

I looked at Elkie telling her how thankful I am but she didn't answer. She fucking stood up and started to strip before launching herself in the sea.

"come one Tzu!! Let's have fun or are you a shy type?"

"wait for me!!"  I said before running to her and splashing a lot water to her.

"oh you did the wrong move Ms. Shy"
She chased me until we were both lying in the sand laughing at how dirty we were because of the wet sand all over us.

________

What they didn't know was that 2 people were looking at them happily.

"look at how she seem happy"

"we and Elkie did great, I can say"

What Tzuyu didn't know was that Elkie talked with her parents even before landing in Taiwan. They decided together the plan even before Tzuyu was aware of it.
It's not like you can close one of the most famous resort in all the island at any moment you want.