*- 16 - Definitely my type

I ran through the hallways and up the stairs, back to the common room. Just as I arrived, Fred and George walked out.

"There you are, we thought you had ditched us", George said and I panted. I raised a hand, signaling that I needed a moment to catch my breath.

"Forgot ... the time", I said. "One second." I quickly dropped by bag in my dorm, put on some deodorant and combed my hair. I went back down, still not completely recovered from my sprint here.

"You aren't too fit, are you?" Fred asked teasingly and I flicked him off.

"So what's the plan?" I asked.

"Well, Filch is at supper now, so we'll have plenty of time to execute it", George said. "We simply have to put these in Mrs Norris's food."

I looked at the sweets in George's hand and frowned. They were bright purple and rather large.

"For being epic pranksters, you guys really aren't thinking this through", I said and George frowned.

"These are way too big and too ... purple. Mrs Norris won't eat them and Filch will definitely notice", I stated.

"You underestimate us, love", Fred sighed, draping his arm around my shoulder. I couldn't help but lean in slightly at his touch. "We'll pulverise them, stir it through. We've thought about this."

"Okay, sure, lead the way", I shrugged.

We snuck past the Great Hall and to Filch's office. Everyone was at supper and I too was kind of hungry, but if this worked, it would definitely be worth it. George and Fred crushed the last sweets and stored them in a little brown bag.

"I give you the honor", Fred said and dramatically made room for me. I rolled my eyes smiling and took out my wand. "Alohomora", I whispered and heard the familiar click of the door lock.  I checked to see if the coast was clear and then slipped in.

"Lee, stay on the lookout", George ordered and the twins followed. It was no rocket science, we just had to put the purple pieces of sweets in Mrs Norris's bowl and stir it around a bit. Fred did that quickly and we sneaked out again.

"We can't go to the Great Hall now, that'd be suspicious", Lee said.

"Don't worry, I've spoken to Winky", Fred said and I frowned confused.

Who was Winky? And what was Fred doing with this person? I felt this uneasy feeling in my stomach, but I pushed it away.

We walked down the hallway and went through one of the doors. It led to the dormitories of Hufflepuff. I had been there once when Cedric forgot a book after a study session. There were no other doors in the hallway.

"And Winky is a Hufflepuff?" I asked, the feeling intensifying. The guys all looked at me confused. Then Fred chuckled.

"You're so oblivious, it's adorable", he said and I blushed slightly.

"Winky is one of the house elves. The entrance to the school's kitchen is here", George explained as we stopped in front of a huge painting of fruit.

"You just have to tickle the pear", Lee said and tickled the painting. This situation was beyond weird. How was I not used to these kind of things yet?

The pear turned into a door handle and Lee pushed the door open, revealing the kitchen. It was huge, with a fireplace on one side and a huge rack of shiny pots and pans on the opposite wall. I stared around in awe. It was beautiful.

"Mister Fred Weasley!" I heard and looked down. A little house elf ran towards us and hugged Fred's leg.

"Mister George Weasley", she then said and did the same to George. Lee followed and then the elf stopped in front of me.