[ Kagaya x Reader ]

Oyakata-sama x Reader ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oyakata-sama, your tea" I hand the warm cup of tea to him. He smiled and thanked me. Then he gestured me to sit beside him. "Are you sure?" I ask him, not sure why'd he want me to sit with him. "Yes, I am completely sure." His calm voice reassured me and I sat beside him.

A few minutes have passed and I finally decided to break the silence. "What's on your mind, master?" I questioned him silently. He continued sipping on his tea before answering my question. "A lot, (Y/N). Mostly Muzan.".

'It was no surprise he's thinking about Muzan. He's the one who's killing everyone Master cares about. Not only Is the demon dark and twisted but he's also cruel and heartless. Eating humans for mere power. Truly sickening.'

My thoughts were cut off when he spoke once again. "I consider everyone here, In the demon slayer corps, children. No matter the age." I replied with a 'hm' and a sweet smile. "But you're special, (Y/N)." My eyes widened and I shot my head at him. He felt me looking at him and proceeded to talk.

"I miss your laugh. And your smile. As well as your big eyes. I wish I could still see you." He turned to face me, with a sad smile on his face. I let out a chuckle and stood up. He followed my movements with his eyes. "Why'd you stand up?" He asked.

I took the cup of tea out of his hands and put it on a nearby table. Then I took both of his hands into mine and helped him stand up. "Just a moment." I let go of his hands and walked to the table once again. I Took out a music box out of one of the shelves and placed it on the table. I turned it on and walked back to the Master.

He looked surprised and confused at the same time. I chuckled once again and asked, "Remember when we used to dance?" His smile returned, and he put both of his hands on my waist. "To brighten up the mood." He finished my sentence.

I put my hands around his neck. Our movements started to sync as we both danced the evening away. I put my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. "We used to be so close" I stated silently. "Those were the good times. But you know that it's dangerous for us to be in a relationship right now." I hummed in response.

"Because of the demons?" I asked. He stopped and looked me straight in the eyes. Almost as if he can see them. "Until we defeat Muzan we cannot get distracted by our feelings." He replied with his smile fading away.

I looked down and waited for him to continue speaking. "But don't worry. The chosen one finally showed up. It'll be all over soon." He hugged me. "The chosen one?" I questioned with a confused tone. "Tanjiro. He'll be the one to defeat Muzan. It's crystal clear." He whispered still maintaining the calmness in his voice.

I smiled "I'm glad." And hugged him back. We stayed in silence for a couple of minutes before the crow flew right into us through the window. "Ouch, I grunted. "Are you okay Oyakata-sama?"

"I'm fine, don't worry." I smiled and turned to face the crow. "A new mission, huh?" I looked back at the male with a smile. "It's time to slay some demons, haha" I chuckled. "Good luck.".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He's actually one of my favorite characters out of the whole series so writing this was fun <3 Vote and comment if you enjoyed it <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~He's actually one of my favorite characters out of the whole series so writing this was fun <3 Vote and comment if you enjoyed it <3