Zenitsu Agatsuma |I Hate You

Requested by aizawashinso_

AU: A Tattoo will appear bearing the lies of the other person said.

You and Zenitsu grown up together, you two had known each other for so long that you even know each others deepest secret, you were childhood friends and it seems like that's how far your relationship can be.

You actually love him more than a friend should, despite being weak and lacking self confidence he actually protected you, to him you were like his sister.

you always get unsecured whenever he flirted with beautiful and cute girls since not even once did he flirt with you , though there was the occasional compliments it was different when he flirted with the others.

You got scared that if you confess, your long years of friendship might be lost, you always think of the worse case scenarios, you have no one left except him so you don't know what you would do if you also lost him.

but today, you felt confident since morning, today is the day you would confess to him, you gathered all your years worth of confidence for this day. spotting the blonde you quickly approached him.

"Zenitsu~" you called

"(Y/N)-chan, perfect timing" he said as he smiled so brightly at you.

"I actually want to tell you something" he added as he nervously fumble the hem of his haori. 

"ohh what a coincidence, I also want to tell you something" you said as you slightly blush knowing what you are about to do.

"Zenitsu! where are you?" from a distance you could hear Tanjiro's voice 

"ah sorry (Y/N)-chan, I have to run away, meet me tonight okayyy" he said as he ran away probably from training.

"(Y/N) did you see Zenitsu?" Tanjiro asked as he saw you

"ahh no, hasn't seen him" you lie as you smiled 

"you look really happy, did something happened?" Tanjiro asked

"ahh nothing....by the way I remembered Haven't thank you for taking care of Zenitsu, Thank you Tanjiro-san" you smiled so brightly that made Tanjiro blush as he scratch the back of his head.

"ah you don't have too, Zenitsu is also my friend" 

You and Tanjiro chatted for a while then leave on a good terms, later that night, as promised you and Zenitsu met, you two were just seating on the backyard admiring the bright moon.

"so, What did you want to tell me?" You asked Zenitsu who slightly flinch

"You tell me first" he argued 

"hmmm you tell me first" you said excited that you can confess finally loosen the burden of keeping secret from him.

"alright...I...I actually....ahh...I..Love...I love yo--I LOVE NEZUKO-CHAN "  he suddenly blurted out as he look at you almost teary. you look at him wide eyed as you though you were preferred for whatever the outcome but it kinda hurts, it hurts too much.

"I see, that's good for you then" you said as you forcefully smiled, tears threatening to fall down your eyes so you quickly look at the moon so he won't see your face.

"and I think you and Tanjiro would look good together" he said with his innocent voice as he look down.

"I...I hate you Zenitsu" you gritted your teeth as you said this, you clutch your fist tightly to prevent yourself from crying.

"What why?!, Tanjiro is really a good person" he said weakly as he stare at your back.

"I don't like Tajiro, You idiot!" you said as you stand up, and ran away from the scene since it was getting hard to not cry.