#100

Tzuyu's POV

Sana is currently playing with Gucci and I took a lot of pictures of them together. They look so cute and I just smiled at the corner, watching them play.

"Yah! That's bad, Gucci. Don't try to bite your mami" she scolded our dog that made me laugh.

Sana ran and Gucci followed her right away. I can't stop laughing because she looks so afraid that Gucci will bite her. I only stopped when my poor baby tripped down on the ground.

I immediately went towards her to checks if she has bruises. An idea came in my mind and told her to close her eyes because her toes were cut off.

"Does it hurt?"

"I can't feel it anymore. My toes ahhh" she started crying causing for me to laugh.

"You're so cute"

"Why are calling me cute? Let's go to the hospital now huhuhu"

"I'm just kidding" I admitted.

"I hate you" she exclaimed but I just flooded her kisses. Our dog also jumped towards us and started licking Sana's face.

"Yaaaah! Gucci! Only dadi Tzu is allowed to kiss me"

"Hahahaha. Let's take a family photo" I said and the two of us stood up to take a photo with Gucci.

"Gotta print this out and put it on a large frame" I said, admiring the photo of me with my favorite person and favorite dog.