Raising her own power (1)

After the Nalan Lord left, yue completely focussed on cultivating and refining pills, weapons. Time passed quickly and yue's now 14. Even though Qin Yu Chen kept bothering her, she didn't find it as a bother anymore. It's like she got used to it. That's why her determination increased in getting away from him.

"It seems I have to leave again. Why are these people always disturbing me?" He said in a reluctant manner and left. The moment he left,yue set her plans in motion that is too leave this place and raise her own power. Yue called little white and pink and told them to pick 100 males and 100 females from the town who are less than age 16. Those should be either beggars or homeless persons.

They left receiving the orders and came back a week later. Within this week, yue took little blue, green and Mi and went to the core region of dark moon forest and teleported some of the buildings from her space in the middle of core region and divided the buildings as different sections such as alchemy, assasins, weapons, library, battle zone and some others.

Yue arranged books from her space in the library. That's books may be common for her but for others they are like holy books worth protecting with their lives. Satisfied with the results, yue returned to her house. The day after her return, both little white and pink returned with 100 boys and 100 girls.

Yue's evening sleep was disturbed by a knock on her door. "Yue, they are all here".
"Come in". Yue said drowsily.
Little white entered "you are becoming more sleepy now a days"and started complaining immediately.
"Stop it with that act of yours. I will meet them tomorrow morning. Let them have a rest for now. Being them to fresh up and offer them food. I want them ready before sunrise infront of the house".
"Fine, I'm leaving since your sleep is more important than me." He left whining making yue chuckle.

All of them sleepy peacefully and arrived at the gate of house before sunrise. Little white, pink, green, blue, mi are also there except for yue. But what they don't know is she was sitting on a tree watching them. Yue made them wait for 2 hours to test their patience and they succeeded. No one complained and not even uttered a single word.

Yue jumped down the tree taking them by surprise. She slowly walked to the front and looked at them. That single gaze was enough to make them sweat." From now on, you are my people. I will give you power enough to make others subdue but I want only one thing in return and that is your loyalty. If you even think of betraying me, I will make sure your life worse than hell." Everyone shuddered at her last words.

But they regained their composure and all if them took an oath "we will never betray master till the end of our life under the heavens and Earth."
This world contains power of oath and if you betray that oath, you will be hit by heavenly lightning and for immediately. Their oath filled yue's heart and she decided to protect them with all she had.

"You will start your training in a month. But before that, I have some pills to give to you. Use them well."
Yue took out several vials of pills and distributed all of them to the people. They looked at her confusingly for an explanation of what they are for.