Chapter 15

Devotion.

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.
___________________________________________________

~Present time~

Farah's POV :-

I tried to gain courage and called shahnoor but every time I failed.It feels like I have committed a sin and Now I cannot face anyone.
Even shahnoor has called me so many times but I didn't answer her calls as I know she would be aware of this engagement.

After that day when I accepted his proposal, they came again the next day.He put his ring in my finger.All time he was staring me, making me more uncomfortable.I wanted to cry and runaway but I was tide up,My hands, My feet and most importantly my heart was tied because of my family.

Today,Shahnoor called me for 13 times like everyday but I didn't answer.
Ring!Ring!Ring!

My phone ranged again, I looked at the ID and sighed with heavy heart.

~flash back~

'Farah always remember you are not alone, Allah is with you and of course I am there always even if we are far away.' Shahnoor said a day before I was leaving dublin.

'But Shahnoor, today you can be with me but tomorrow when I will get married and will start living with my inlaws what will you do? ' I asked her

'As in you will not allow me in your house?' She said in sad tone.

'No silly, I am saying if my inlaws will mistreat me and my husband wont understand me, What will you do?' I ask.

'Oh! Don't worry about that, I will make sure that your husband understands you well and If your family mistreat you I'll directly complaint to the police.' She said and we started laughing.

~Flashback ends~

'Shahnoor my sister, Will you also find a solution to my this problem.' I thought.

Yes, I have to try, just once, I can try, i'll try to call her.
I took my phone and called her.
She picked up at the second ring.

"Hello! Assalamu alaikum," Shahnoor said. But I couldn't reply, why?

"Farah, are you okay?" She asked. I wanted to say 'NO! I am not okay.' But my voice wasn't corporating.

"Farah, farah, If you are listening than please answer, please farah I heard about that engagement thing, It must be true but why didn't you call me? I told you that I'll find your groom, I wasn't joking but you always took me in jokes, why? Okay I am happy for you but you are happy,na?" She said in one breath.

I couldn't stop myself from crying and I did but covered my mouth with my hand so that she won't hear me.
I am sorry, So sorry shahno, I-no-we always took your sayings in jokes but I couldn't do anything now.

"Farah, say na that you are happy." She said.

"If you are not happy than tell me, I will find solution." She continued.
'You can?' I thought.

She said she can find a solution.Yes, she can find one . I'll tell her everything. She have to find a solution because her sister is in big trouble this time.
I cleared my throat and gained courage.

"Shahno, wa-walaikum aassalam." I finally said something.

"Allah ka shukr hai (Thanks to Allah)." She said.

"Sha-shahno, I-I Sshahno," I tried but didnt knew where to start.

"Yes, what farah tell me?" She asked.

"I-I am no-" I was about to say but suddenly ammi snatched the phone from me.

"She is very happy, you don't have to worry." Ammi said to her.

Shahnoor's POV:-

"She is very happy, you don't have to worry." Ammi said to her.

I was asking farah if she is happy with the marriage or not.But when she was about to answer Rehmat aunty said instead of her.upon hearing her voice I said,

"Assalamu alaikum aunty, I was just asking her If she liked the boy or not." I tried to explain so she won't misunderstand.

"Oh! When did you became so islamic? Salam and all, huh?" She asked in a mocking tone.

"Yes, aunty I guess we never knew the love of our Allah, who created us, who wrote our destiny, We were so far away from his love and presence.I now knew how important it is to make him(Allah) happy
That's why I am trying to become a perfect muslimah.I want to please Allah with each and every step of my life." I said.

"Wow! You have changed a lot but who knows what a person hides insides themselves."She said.

"You are right, I can't proof you my growing love for my Allah and his mehboob (Prophet Mohammad Sallalaahu Alaihiwasallam) but I don't need to prove it either as they both are aware of the love that is growing for them." I said calmly.

"Anyways, you don't have to worry about her as I am here for my daughter." She said.

"Okay, but if I could talk her~?" I said as I really want to talk her.

"What you want to talk about? Tell me I'll deliver your message and you can talk once you come in november here." She strictly but in an irritating way.

"Okay, take care aunty, Allah haf-" I was about to bid my goodbye but she hungup immediately.
My heart felt a little pain and a tear slipped on my cheek.
I wiped it and went downstairs, I had my dinner than I offered my isha salah as I completed my salah, I brought my hands forward and started praying to Almighty,

"Ya allah, Don't you see what your creatures doing on earth? Ya rab, Its becoming hard day by day.Only you know what is inside my heart, am I not feeling the love of yours? Am I not scared of loosing your hand? Am I not getting madly in love with your mehboob and my prophet?Tell me Ya rab. You know I am trying, Its not easy to survive in this world with having intentions of pleasing you, but ya mere malik (my lord) have mercy on your worshippers as you are Al-Rahman (The merciful), Forgive my sins and control my and our life as we already destroyed it enough." I prayed.

"Ameen." I Whispered at end with a red teary eyes and light heart.

I washed my face and went to sleep while taking the name of one and only,
Allah!

I washed my face and went to sleep while taking the name of one and only,Allah!

Towards Allah...

To be continued...