Part 3

Ever since that day, I've become much more careful. Why?

I become more anxious when I stepped in school. I've to admit that, Taehyun has been abusing his power lately.

What power? Of course his power as the Student Council's President and his power of what-that-face-can-do-boi.

He always called me out even when Im in study session. Like, now everyone think that I am a problematic student because I get to be called out everytime.

And some think that Im just an attention-seeker that become problematic student so I can become closer(?) and spend time with Taehyun.

Literally my mom didn't teach me to be a whore for a guy's attention ;--;

"Are you okay?" Haneul taps my shoulder lightly.

"You seems tired lately" She adds. Haneul, the only one in my group that is good at comforting and talks softly, yea.

"Do I look like I am?" I laughed a bit.

"Yea, and Kang Taehyun has been calling out for you for everything you did. What happend? Did you get on his nerve or something?" This time she looks at me worriedly with her soft eyes.

"Ahh, about that.. Im still wondering why too. Probably maybe I manage to get on his nerve..-" A sudden slap on my back makes me jolt in shock.

"Whatt?! You manage to get on Kang Taehyun's nerve? Are you crazy? What have you done?" I look at Aera while trying to hold myself back from chocking her to death.

"Keep down your voice stupid. I've got more than enough unwanted attention for this week" I glare at Aera while signalling her to shut up.

"Seriously? What have you done? How did you manage to get on the angel's nerve?" Chaeyon adds which make me wants to leave the classroom right now.

"Yea, he is a fallen angel" I lay my head on my table while my face facing outside to windows into the school's hallway.

"How dare you!" Mina slaps my back even harder than Aera did.

Suddenly, a glimpse of familiar person stop in front of our class and in front of the window Im looking outside. Then he turn slowly to me while signalling a 'come-here' sign by his hand.

My eyes went widened and I quickly change my position as I quickly stand up and walk outside that class. My friends probably notice him calling for me so there will be no need to notify them.
_____________________________________

"Did you get called by only laying your head on the table?" Aera asks Chaeyon.

"I dunno. Maybe it's the new rules?" Chaeyon replies while still looking at Hwayoung.

"Then, Im going to lay my head on the table all the time" Aera said while slamming her forehead on the table once.

∆∆∆∆∆

"Yes?"

"Oh, no oppa or sunbae?" He tease me while giving the unresistable smile.

"No" I kept my stern face on, trying to hide my fangirl deep down inside me.

"Should I record your name for being rude then?" He is still giving me the smile while threatening me.

"Yes, sunbaenim?" I quickly put on a smile on my face. I had enough with being called by the teacher because of my 'overflowing' discipline records.

"Nothing, you can go back to your class" With that, he pat on my head slowly while giving me the sweetest smile and continue walking away like nothing happened.

I stand there watching his back, not amused at all.

"Woa, you crazy one huh?" Aera slapped on my back, again.

"I think my eyes are not functioning well today" Chaeyon said while rubbing her eyes.

"Oh, that's eyes? I thought it was just an accessories all this time?" Mina adds.

"That's clearly an eyes, Mina. Check your eyes if it is functioning well" Haneul pat on Mina's back while walking to me.

"Did you get into trouble again today? What happened?" Haneul is asking me with a worried look on her face.

"It's okay to get into trouble sometime, I guess?" Haneul trying to comfort me while Chaeyon and Mina are bickering at the back.

"But she got into trouble all the time" Aera added, which makes Haneul glare at her.

"I don't" I tried to ignore all of them by walking ahead first. Chaeyon and Mina are still bickering about eyes things, while Haneul is busy scolding Aera and causing them to walk slower than me.

As I was walking, I could sense something falling so being an idiot I am, I look up, instead of dodging.

There with my eyes wide open, I could see a bag falling from the sky and almost hitting me.

The bag fell beside me but didn't touch me at all. At this state, I could hear my friends calling my name rapidly.

From where Im standing, I could see a bunch of girls from the rooftop, probably the one dropped the bag on me purposely,

but missed it..