Chapter 23

CHAPTER 23

"IT TAKES 13 years bago kayo magkasundo na dalawa. lucky that mom knows Robbie is coming home so you two can talk about whatever issue you have. don't understand, why did you two fight over a bitch? ano bang meron si Sydney na parehas niyong nagustuhan? no offense just can't get the point you two fight over that woman. seriously?"

napailing na tumingin sa kapatid na kumakain at tanong ng tanong tungkol sa issue nilang dalawa ni Robbie na para bang hindi nito alam iyon, It's sounds like he wasn't there with him the time his ex cheated on him. naroon si Ray and now he is this.. acting na wala siyang alam kaya naman napapailing siya sa mga sinasabi at pagtatanong na ginagawa ng kaniyang kapatid, hindi naman lasing si ray. kumakain lang siya hindi umiinom ng alak.

he gasped. "don't make me fool ray, you already know why. acting innocent?" panga-asar naman siya sa kapatid at sumimangot ito sakaniya, his face was this creepy nagpa-pout pa. "grossest face." kumento niya ng nakatingin sa mukha ng kapatid niya.

"mom told me about this, girlfriend who died. condolence and sorry to heard about it, sana maging maayos ka lang and you shall live your life without her. she will he happy and proud of you."

he tap his shoulders and he smiled, napangito siya sa sinasabi nito Robbie is far different from the Robbie he knew before siguro nga, nagbago na talaga si robbie and Sydney will be just stay at the past and to see, masaya siya sa buhay niya at buhay may asawa. kasama ang asawa at anak niyang seven years old, well that's so good for him and to his life that he live happily, while him.

hindi siya ganuon kasaya tulad ng nasa isipan, sana. sana kaya niya maging masaya, he wanted but he can't do make being happy himself.

thinking cheshire wasn't beside him.

tumingin siya sa kakambal, "how about you? that's probably.. one month ago, kasama mo pa si Nori and you invited her with our dinner. what happened and where is she now? kayong dalawa na ba?" pangungisisa siya sa buhay lovelife ng ka-kamabal at marahan itong tumawa sakaniya.

"left, go back to Russia. apparently, wala naman kaming relasyon isa pa kasal ako alam mo naman na one-woman-man ako ayoko sa cheating, affairs. Noriane Francisco is the woman I have and having affair is really a sin for me. you know, pero hindi ko alam kung nasaan siya.. sino ba siya. hindi, hindi ko talaga kilala si Noriane. yeah, ikinasal ako sa babaeng hindi ko naman kilala, you know. dad was a asshole. I was married without knowing I was actually because my father fooled me and let me sign and marriage contract and marriage certificate for god sake then learning it, wala akong idea. I'm mad but also, I want to know where is she? the day I found I was married, I met this woman at the bar hindi ko maalala mukha niya, we had spend a night and.. she left me a note, sabi sa note she's Noriane the wife I was looking to meet but after that day she never return to me and just stay unknown to my mind, soul and brain. unknown with alot of question."

ngumiwi siya. "Noriana Francisco alwaya makes me think as a fake name. I don't know, It feels like you were not married with that name, don't you think?" tumingin si Ray sakaniya na kunot ang noo na nagtataka sa kaniyang sinasabi, he had question.

"what do you mean?" ray asked.

"she's probably hiding with a fake name." alam niyang ray doesn't believe his wife can hide in a fake and different name but, ray is smart like him. kambal sila and sometimes they can talk mind to mind. "Noriane Francisco can't be find, hindi ba hinanap na natin siya and I just realize this. she seems not existing before you two got married. still unknown, ayokong paasahin ka. but what if she really-"

pinutol iyon ni ray.

"I don't know, maybe It will be my pleasure to find it myself. Ayos lang ako roy and I can handle myself and my marriage, exist or not. real or not, I don't care now I just want to live my life. my own life."