Chapter 54 - Later

Amanda Estelle

We walked out from the jet hand in hand and I gulped nervously. I bit my lips thinking how to face Logan's parents later on. We got into the car and the chauffer drove right away. Logan pulled my hand and I turned to him.

"Hmm?" I raised my eyebrows.

"If you're worried about my parents, don't be. I'm here.. so you don't need to worry about them." He smiled and I nodded.

"Just a little nervous, that's all." I said and he caressed my head.

"You'll be fine." He said and I nodded. I leaned my head to his shoulder and linked my arm to his.

After 30 minutes of car ride, we arrived at the palace. We both got out from the car and walked inside. I'm so nervous that I kept pulling Logan from walking in. He stopped and he turned to me. He chuckled and he gave me a hug.

"It's okay, there's nothing to worry about." He said and he kissed my forehead.

"Nervous.." I whispered and he took my hand. He gestured me to follow him and I nodded. We walked into the palace and nothing changes since the last I came here. Logan brought me out to the garden and we stood there when suddenly Coco appeared.

"Coco!" I kneeled down to patt her and Logan kneeled down beside me.

"You miss her huh?" Logan said as Coco jumped to him. I chuckled seeing Logan knocked down on the floor.

"Coco.. okay okay.." Logan sat back up and Coco came to me again.

"You cute little girl.. How are you buddy?" I asked and she sat in front of me begging for belly rubs.

"Acting cute and everything huh?" Logan looked at Coco disbelief.

"Let's have a stroll.. the weather is so nice today." Logan said as he took my hand. I got up and we both started to walk through this big beautiful garden. Coco followed us on the side too.

"You're nervous for the coronation tomorrow?" I stopped and turned to Logan. He let out a deep sigh and he nodded.

"Not having you by my side will make me more nervous but I think I'll be okay tomorrow." He smiled and I caressed his cheek.

"You'll do great, you'll be a good King." I said and he pulled me into a hug. I patted his back and he kissed my cheek.

"I don't know if you're not here, Mandy. You swore me that you'll come on my coronation."

"I'm here now, you don't need to worry anymore." I said and he hugged me tighter.

"At last.. after almost 7 years loving you.." He's right. It's almost 7 years mark since we met and now we don't need to hide our feelings anymore.

"Don't you have to practice for you coronation?" I asked as I released the hug.

"I've been practicing since last week.. I don't think I neeed to practice again." He said confidently and I chuckled.

"I want to see you practice.." I said and he shook his head.

"You have to see the real coronation tomorrow." He winked and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll be your number one fan tomorrow." I said and he smiled. He cupped my face and gave me a slow kiss. He's being gentle and he kissed my forehead too.

"You're not going to greet us?" We both turned our heads to see Logan's grandparents. They're smiling and waving their hands at us. Logan took my hand and pulled me towards them.

"Amanda.. I missed you." Denada pulled me into a hug first and I chuckled.

"I've missed you too, it's been a long time.." I said as I released the hug and held her hands.

"What did Logan do to persuade you to come here?" William asked and I gave him a big hug too. I chuckled as I released the hug.

"He kidnapped me." I answered as I turned to Logan.

"I don't have any other choice."

"That's not good, Logan. She has a fiance and how come you can kidnap her like that." William hissed and Logan glared at him. Logan put his arm around my waist.

"She's mine, grandfather. For the kidnapping, I asked the Hastingtons for help and they're willingly to help if it's for love." I turned to Logan disbelief and he smirked. I smacked his stomach and he groaned in pain.

"He injected me with something!"

"Babe.. tomorrow is my coronation." My eyes widen completely forgot.

"Sorry.. I'm sorry.." I instantly apologized.

"Have you eat, Amanda?" Denada asked.

"I ate sandwich on the plane." I answered.

"Oh dear.. let me tell the chef to prepare you both some food."

"Thankyou, grandmother."

"Yes, thankyou." She walked back into the palace and I turned to William.

"At last.. I could see that smile again." William said to Logan and he nodded. Logan turned to me as he gave me a side hug.

"Blame her if this goes away again." He gestured his face and William laughed.

"I'm happy for you two."

"Thankyou." I said and then William walked inside as he called Coco to follow him.

"You tired? Jetlag?" Logan asked me and I shook my head.

"I think I'll be fine."

"You're sleeping with me tonight." He stated and I turned to him raising my eyebrows.

"Since when did I agree to that?"

"You can't protest, Mandy. You're mine tonight besides.. tomorrow is my coronation, can you at least cooperate with me?" He asked as he kissed my cheek.

"Fine.." I smiled.

"That's my baby." He hugged me tightly and I'm so glad that we're back together. I felt so happy and I don't regret that I'm ready to give my dream up for him.

"I love you." I said and Logan released the hug immediately.

"You need to say that every minute."

"Where's Linnea by the way?" I asked because I don't think I see her around.

"Maybe she's in her room."

"Don't you think you have to explain to her?" I asked and he nodded.

"She does deserve an explanation, I'll talk to her later."