Part Three

Sooji took my hand and led me out of the shopping center and to the parking lot.

Sooji and I met at the cheer orientation. She seemed to me like your regular snobby rich girl, and I was correct. But to be fair, she's more petty than snobby.

Sooji: Nari babe.

Me: Yeah?

Sooji: You really need a job.

Me: You literally don't have one.

Sooji: Ok you lowkey be sucking all the fun out of shit when we wanna do something fun and one of us has to pay for you or you have to use your last dollar.

Me: Sorry.

Must be nice to be privileged enough to tell someone to get a job while balance cheer and school at once to keep a scholarship I can still can't afford.

I thought Sooji and I were just going to change and go, but no she wants her boyfriend Sihyun to take us.

I hate being alone with those two, they are so...affectionate. They spent half the time in the car, touching and kissing. I was afraid that the car was going to crash.

I didn't have time to change out of my uniform after practice because these two wanted to go to a book reading from their friend. But she refers to them as an "acquaintance" since she doesn't call anyone outside of us a friend.

At the reading, This guy wrote a book about how a boy saves his best friend (who he's also in love with) from an arranged marriage put together by her father so he could marry her off in benefit of keeping two businesses as partners.

You won't even believe what he does. He jumped the guy that was supposed to marry his friend, stole the wedding papers and put his signature on it instead to legally married them.

He flies over to the wedding venue and takes the other man's place, then keeps it a secret from the girl that he had beaten the man half to death to marry her.

If that isn't a good kdrama I don't know what is.

So I tried to buy a copy, but they were all sold out. No one wanted to be left on a cliffhanger. From the description in the book, this guy seems like he was speaking from real life experiences.

When the reading was done, she ran over and gave her "acquaintance" a hug and congratulated him on being a publish freaking author. I was drawing close to 10 pm. While she was doing her socializing, I typed in the direction for the hotel I'm supposed to meet Namjoon at.

The Manilva was a few minutes away, but too far for me to walk in this uniform. I ordered myself an uber and snuck away without saying bye to Sooji. I got Peach to cover for me and say that she picked me up to hangout.

I feel so weird doing something shady like this. I can't tell if I'm excited or nervous. Why does that man need to be so goddamn intimidating? Mari always told me that if I feel nervous, tell yourself you're excited instead. Now I'm mixing the two.

_______

Walking into that hotel is like walking into heaven's gate. It's elaborately decorated in every way. Painting on the walls, the gold accents throughout the scenery, and the marble floor.

And here I am with scuffed shoes and a cheerleader uniform.

The room he ordered was on the top floor. It was like a presidential suit that took up half of the entire floor. The suit is equally glamorous in the inside. Everything in there of the highest quality. There is a couch and living room like area in the entrance that has a few steps going down to it from the door. I dropped my duffel bag on the floor in awe.

I've never seen so much luxury in one day. Or in my life really.

There is a bedroom separated by a glass wall and a double door. The headboard was reflective and clean enough to eat off of. The soft white lights in the room seemed to make everything shimmer in elegance.

And the view. You could see all of Seoul from up here.

I don't know much about Namjoon, but he must be bathing in the same gold hinted in this room.

And then there was a click and a rustle at the door. When I turned around I was face to face with him.

I don't remember him being that tall. And I thought that tonight he'd be a little less intimidating but jokes on me.

Me: hi.

He winked back.

I have this habit when I'm nervous that I twiddle with my fingers behind my back. This came to me unconsciously in this moment when Namjoon took off his black blazer, loosened his tie, and rolled up the sleeves to his dress shirt with his rolex shining off the light.

Namjoon: You're a cheerleader?

Me: Oh. Yeah. That's how I got my partial scholarship.

Namjoon: Do a routine for me?

Me: No. I'm shy when I do it alone.

Namjoon: *chuckles* You're so cute. Get over here.

The closer I got, the bigger he got. He towered one foot over me and smelled softly of a woody like room or cabin. He didn't hesitate to cup my face upwards to meet my eyes. He caught me a little off guard with his direct movements.

Me: Don't look at me like that.

Namjoon: *smirking* Like what?

Me: You know what.

Namjoon: I just don't think I can get over how beautiful you are.

Likewise.

Me: *shyly* Thank you.

Namjoon: Everything about you is just...perfection.

His hands are so large that they made my face seem tiny. They're soft and warm, and his lips look like they would be too. Namjoon's hands made their way to trace down my curves. I looked down at the ground at my scuffy shoes and let him feel up and down my body.

Namjoon: Don't be so shy. I'm not going to hurt you.

Me: I know I just...I'm new to this.

Namjoon: Are you a virgin?

Me: *nods*

Namjoon: Trust me. Nothing bad is going to happen to you.

Me: Are you rough?

He stared at me for a moment. He studied every inch of me, playing with the hair that was up in my scrunchie before pulling it out, slipping the band over his wrist. He cupped my face again creating this magnetic eye contact.

It's like he's fascinated with every part of me. He warms me everywhere his finger traces.

Namjoon: That all depends. Are you going to be a good girl...

His thumb traveled over and caressed my bottom lip.

Namjoon: Or a bad girl?

Me: *quietly* I'm a good girl

Namjoon: Yeah? Open that pretty little mouth of yours.

I obeyed and his thumb slipped between my lips, down my tongue, hitting the back of my throat. He raised his eyebrow noticing I don't have a gag reflex.

Namjoon: Suck.

I wrapped my lips around his thumb and swirled my tongue.

Namjoon: You are a good girl.

He removed his finger and ran his hand through my hair again.

Namjoon: I think I'm going to have fun with you tonight.