21) A Mysterious Home (The Day's Fortune pt 3)

I can't stop writing about this au I just can't- I live for it.
~~~

Varian knocked on her door with sweaty palms. It's been a month and he still gets nervous around her.

And he still didn't get that kiss he wanted.
...
Did he want it?

Was he just in the moment?

Did he have... Feelings for her?

"Ahem." He was shaken out of his thoughts. There she was, leaning against her doorway. "Can I help you, Freckles?" He gulped.

"I-I was uh... Wondering if you'd like to go on a-another date?" He asked. She laughed.

"We went on our 7th date just yesterday!" She continued laughing. He blushed.

"I-I know! But you're... Really fun to hang around." He rubbed his neck and looked away. She chuckled.

"Alright. How about instead of another date, we just hang out in my room?" She suggested.

"Sounds good to m- wait y-your room??" He looked at her a bit wide eyed. She nodded and pulled him inside. Her mother was sitting on the couch doing her makeup while her father cooked.

"Mom, dad. This is the boy I've been telling you about." She presented the hormonal teenager proudly.

"Oh! The alchemist boy, Vinny!" Her mother exclaimed.

"I-it's Varian." He corrected her nervously.

"Ohh. Sorry about that dear! Hey, honey! That boy our little (Y/N) talks about all the time is here!" (Y/N) blushed.

"Mom!" She whispered shouted. Her father nodded, not turning around from the chopping board.

"Uh huh, that's nice, dear." He said.

"Well we're just gonna go upstairs, Kay?"

"Alright, you two have fun." Her mother continued to apply lipstick. They both went upstairs and (y/n) closed the door. She plopped in bed. Varian looked around.

"This is your room?"

(Something like this lol except less old looking)

"Yup! Are you not impressed?" She sat up.

"N-No! It's fine. It's just... Different than what I've seen before. More..."

"Unique?" She questioned.

"Yes! That!" He exclaimed.

"My mom had all of this stuff when she was younger so she passed it onto me, which is why it all looks a little outdated. Quite nice if I'm honest."

"Cozy too." Varian added, scooting into the bed. (Y/N) smiled.

"Get used to it. You might be seeing it a lot in the future." She winked. He blushed.

"Do you always act like that?" He rested his arms on his knees.

"Act like what?"

"Like, seductive and junk." His face grew redder. She laughed.

"What? You don't like it? You don't like girls like me?" She gently pushed him down onto the bed. His eyes widened and his face grew hot.

"Girls who are mysterious?" she began to crawl towards him. "Seductive?" She got on top of him, leaning in close to his face. "Enchanting~?" He gulped.

"I-I mean- I-I'm not saying that. I-it's just strange. I've never seen a girl act like you."

"Well, newsflash," she got close and whispered into his ear. He shivered.

"I'm not like any other girl you've seen~" she bit his ear. She used her magic to lock the door. Varian had a dorky smile.

"W-w-what are we gonna do?" He asked, eager.

"Oh... nothing." She got off of him. He sat up a bit distraught. He looked at her confused.

"Just wanted to see what makes you tick. And it looks like I really got you goin'." She held in a chuckle. He looked down and gasped, covering his crotch.

"(Y/N)! It's time for dinner!" Her father called. She crawled off the bed and so did Varian. He was about to unlock the door until (Y/N) moved him to face her and kissed him deeply, holding the sides of his face. She pulls away after a few seconds and looked into his awestruck eyes. She smiled.

"So cute~" she flicked his nose. He rubbed it. She opened the door and he followed behind.

"You better hide that otherwise I'll have no choice but to take care of it~" she winked. He looked at her aghast. She looked back at him sarcastically.

"I'm joking."

...

"R-right right."

....

He wished she wasn't.
~~~