Part Four

(A/n: Remember that consent is important children! Always make sure your partner is comfortable and enthusiastic when engaging in sexual activity! Remember it's a 2 way (or perhaps more ;)) way street! Thank you and enjoy <3)

Namjoon caught me by surprise when he met my lips. His where just as soft and warm as I thought they were going to be. I wanted more as soon as they met. I grabbed his tie to pull him closer. I could feel him get more excited the more bolder and confident my actions got. 

He grabbed my waist and lifted my small (compared to him at least) body up. He walked us over to the bed where he straddled me into his lap. I removed his tie and started to unbutton his shirt. I could feel him getting harder under me. Namjoon gripped my hair and started to pay attention to my neck 

I whimpered from not recognizing this sudden and new feeling. I started to soak through my panties as he seemed to know where to hit all the sensitive spots to make me squirm and whine. 

He turned me over on my back and climbed over top of me, not breaking eye contact. He reached under my skirt, ripped my panties away in one pull, throwing it off some where in the room. 

Me: *whispering* Namjoon...

Namjoon: That's not my name princess. Not here. 

Namjoon used his thumb to gently massage my wet nub. I let out a breathy moan and took a handful of the bed sheets and balled them into fist. 

Me: o-oh my gosh~

Namjoon: Mhm, you like that princess? 

Me: mhm

Namjoon: Say it. 

Me: I do daddy. 

Namjoon: You're such a good girl princess. So cute and innocent. 

His fingers moved faster on my clit. I grew weaker and weaker from his touch. I almost lost it when Namjoon leaned into my ear and started to speak in his rich, husky, deep voice. 

Namjoon: Aw, look how wet your little clit is getting for me. Tell me how it feels. 

Me: I-It tickles daddy. 

Namjoon: Fuck princess. 

The room was filled with wet noises that came from him playing with my juices. He bit on my earlobe, making me gasp and moan louder than I wanted to. He chuckled darkly in my ear. He lifted himself up and removed his shirt. I sat up too and reached to remove his belt. I was denied, and pushed back down on the bed. 

His member sprang from his pants as he removed and the feeling of intimidation overwhelmed me again. Namjoon returned to my body, holding my wrist down, hovering over me, fitting himself right between my legs and under my cheer skirt. 

Namjoon: Are you ok? 

Me: I'm ok. 

 Namjoon: Tell me if you need me to stop ok? 

I nodded my head as I braced myself for him. My eyebrows furrowed feeling him enter me and stretch my hole. The sound I let out was a mixture of a moan and a scream. Everything felt weird but so good at the same time. Namjoon petted my hair and softly hushed in my ear to calm me. 

I took in a sharp breath and squeezed my eyes shut, unconsciously digging my nails into Namjoon's back. He gave me butterfly kisses down my jawline and neck, biting down now and again. He cursed under his breath as he started to move at a slow pace, seemingly careful not to hurt me. 

Namjoon: You're so fucking tight princess. 

Me: Please, daddy. Go faster. 

He pushed himself fully inside of me, pulling out and ramming back in. I moaned softly whilst scratching more on Namjoon's back with my acrylics. I looked up at him seeing his face in immense pleasure. My hands traveled to his hair and ran through his chocolate brown locks. He whispered sweet praises in my ear as the both of us got closer to our climax. 

Me: Daddy, d-daddy I'm gonna-

Namjoon: That's it, cum for daddy, princess. 

My body shook with my orgasm hitting slowly. My moans filled the room, almost a scream. Namjoon followed soon after, spilling his load over my leg. We paused for a minute as we caught our breaths. He stroked my hair and pecked my lips softly. 

Namjoon: *whispering* Such a good girl.