Wrenches[Ratchet]

Hehehheheeh

—————

"Optimus!" Ratchet called

"Yes old friend?"

"Do you know where my Wheeljack wrench is?" He said a lot quieter

"you have a wrench named after the wrecker?"

He laughed

"For Primus sake no. I labeled them. So I know which one I can use of the bots"

Optimus hummed

"I have not"

Ratchet grunted and crouched down. Scanning the area to find the certain wrench for the wounded wrecker. He walked around the berth and went to the other table and opened the drawer

He hummed in joy as he found the wrench full drawer. He quickly took out Wheeljack and trotted over to the mech lying on the table.

Wheeljack looked at Ratchet. Then looked at his hand

"Aw you love me that much that you have a wrench named after me?"

"That's absurd. I have names in them so I know which Autobot I can use them on."

You leaned of the couch a bit but didn't take your eyes off your phone

"Sure Ratchet. Like we believe that"

"Be quiet" he hissed

You snicker and continued to looked at fanfics

Ratchet sighed and began to work on Wheeljacks knee, while in the mine he didn't see the seven trooper in front of him. Nor did he hear them transform their servos into their cannons. They somehow successfully got him in the knee. Screwing it up. He called for a bridge and got out.

Ratchet twisted the wrench and Wheeljack groaned in pain.

"You know maybe if you were paying attention you wouldn't have gotten injured"

"Gee sorry I was trying to look at the scanner to find energon"

One final twist and he got it back in place.

"Uh ow!" He said harshly

"Oh grow up" ratchet barked back

You leaned off the couch again

"You sound like a fucking married couple"

They both stared at you and stuttered. You smirked and winked at them and proceeded to continue reading your fanfics.

Wheeljack sighed and lifted his body up in a sitting position. Ratchet looked at him and rolled his eyes heading back to his personal desk to put his wrench away. Wheeljack then stood up and began to walk slowly seeing if his knee was okay.

There were some small pains but it still functioned. He proceeded to walk towards Ratchet's medical desk. Getting there with small steps

But his knee gave out.

He fell forward and tried grabbing onto the desk so he wouldn't hit the floor.

But instead of that all of Ratchets medical supplies fell onto him and he fell to the floor.

Ratchet turned around quickly. Wrench still in hand

"What the scrap did you do!?" He yelled

"I walked" he moaned

You wanted to see what was happening so you turned off your phone and looked over towards the bots. Seeing Wheeljack on the floor with Ratchets medical supplies on top and around him. And seeing ratchet in shock.

You held in a laugh and looked at the old medic. He held his hand up that was holding the wrench, getting ready to throw.

"Uh oh!" You giggled

He chucked it. Right into Wheeljack's helm

"Oww! That gunna leave a dent" he groaned again

You burst out laughing. Falling off the couch and begging to cry from how funny it was.

Ratchet had enough and then walked back to the drawer full of wrenches and grabbed a human sized one.

You stood back up wiping your eyes.

"That was fucking hilarious"

"I don't think you will find this amusing" Ratchet said calmly

You looked at Ratchet. Holding another wrench.

"Oh shit"

—————

600 words

I'm getting inspiration holy shit