Jax X Xena (Koro X Zedianx)

Xena's POV

W-what!? "Y-you like me?" I stuttered, face red. Jax didn't face me, but I assumed he was trying to hide his blush.

"Y-yeah.." Jax hesitantly responded. Should I tell him too?

"Jax.. I have something to tell you too.." I said, staring at the ravenette. He turned around, embarrassment still on his face.

"Y-yeah?" Jax answered, fidgeting with his hands.

"You know.. I like you too." D-did I tell him? Or was I just imagining it? I don't think I have the courage to tell- A warm embrace clouded my thoughts, as I looked up to see Jax.

I was surprised, but returned the gesture. He kissed my forehead.

"I had a feeling.." He murmured.

I ruffled his hair. "Then why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I wasn't sure.." He trailed off.

I grabbed his tie, locking lips with him. Time slowed down, as we gazed into each other's eyes.

Jax's POV

I felt as if time was slowing down. My heart was racing, as I stared into Xena's eyes. Something pushed me, and I landed on my bed.

Huh!? I watched as Xena took off her uniform, smirking at me. Under her school clothes, she wore a black bra and panties. I watched in shock and amazement as she took those off, too.

I gulped. "A-are you sure we should-"

"Yes," she interrupted.

Xena crawled onto the bed and grabbed my belt buckle. Within seconds, she undid off my belt and tore off my pants. I saw her nose bleed when she saw the massive bulge I'd been hiding.

Her hands trembled as she slowly removed my underwear to reveal the true size of my dick. When she saw it, she gulped.

"Uh-hm Xena..." I began. She positioned herself over to me so her head was right above my member. I wasn't able to finish, as she lowered her mouth and began sucking my dick.

I tried to get her so stop, but I felt like her mouth was somehow draining the life out of my body. It was then that I knew something weird was happening between us two. Very weird.

As she continued sucking, I began to lose control of my body as my mind was overrun by sheer pleasure.

Then, my mind went almost completely blank. The only thought inside was the need to fill this girl to the brim.

Xena POV

Oh my god, this is actually happening! Xena thought, overwhelmed with joy. Suddenly, I felt his firm grasp on my head, as he shoved it all the way down his shaft. A terrible smell filled my nose as I choked on his dick.

Suddenly, he released my head from his grasp, and I shot up, coughing. However weird it felt, it also felt... good. I decided at that moment that I needed more.

I inched towards him until his head was right below mine, and bent my legs down until he was positioned right in front of my entrance. That seemed to bring him back to reality.

"X-Xena? W-what a-are you-"

I didn't let him finish. "I want this, Jax. I want you inside." Then, I slowly lowered my hips, and felt him inside me.

I felt a sharp pain in my womb as my walls were broken. He seemed to notice the blood dripping out onto his shaft, and developed a worried look.

Jax POV

"Xena?" I asked. "A-are you ok? I-I don't want you to hurt yourself."

"I-it's fine," she replies. I give her time to adjust to my size. When she gave me the OK, she began to move her hips, bouncing on my shaft. After a while of doing so, I feel something flowing through my pp. Xena seems to notice it too.

"J-Jax? Wh-what it that?"

"Don't worry, you'll like it," I assured her. Suddenly, I hit my edge, and released it into her raw. I was out of breath, and we lay in bed, panting, with me still inside Xena.

Suddenly, I heard someone knocking on the door to my room.

"Yo Jax it's me, Jason. I just noticed you left the door to your dorm open."

My heart stopped as Jason opened my door and walked in. His mouth immediately dropped to the floor at the sight of Xena impaled on my shaft.

"WHAT THE F-"

Hey everyone! Special thanks to RealThanos for helping with this lemon! Enjoy!