WINNERS!!!

Yay!  The time is here to announce the winners of the first ever Styles of Expression contest!

But, before I do that, I have to thank so many people for participating and supporting this contest.  The positive feedback has been overwhelming and I'm hoping that you all had fun and enjoyed it. I know there were a couple of issues along the way but it was truly a great experience. I'm so grateful for the new friends I've made by doing this contest and I can't wait to do it again!

To the amazing writers who entered stories into the contest, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!  You are all WINNERS!! You put yourself out there and wrote amazing stories.  I can't find the right words to express how grateful I am to all of you.  

To the incredible readers who never get enough credit, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH TOO!!  Without readers, what would be the point of writing?  Thank you for taking the time out of your busy lives to participate in this contest by reading the wonderful stories and playing my silly games with me. I know all of the writers are with me in saying THANK YOU for all of your support.

This contest was not perfect and there are some things I've learned from it that I will do my best to improve upon for the next time around. I take full responsibility for all of the flaws, mistakes and any other issues you might have had with the contest.  They are all MY fault and I promise to do better next time. Live and learn!

Ok, enough rambling from me. Let's get to the main event.

OTHER AWARDS

These were a big hit and they're definitely coming back in the next contest.

The winner of the LMAO award is...

My First, My Last by 88Chris98

The winner of the OMG award is...

An Open Letter to Jolene by bananashark7

The EXTRA award goes to...

My First, My Last by 88Chris98